The pranks are on

"Ezrrraaaa!" "What Kanan?!" Ezra yelled from the other side of the ship. "Kanan?" He waited for an answer but was greeted with silence. "KANAAAANN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!". "Great now I have to get up from spot and can't I have a peaceful day for once" Ezra mumble to himself as him made his way the kitchen. "What do you want kana.... BAM" Ezra flew backwards and landed on the floor. He opened his eyes to see the crew laughing and chopper recording, he licked his lips and realized it was whip cream. "You slime..." Ezra started but was cut off. "Language Ezra" Hera said. "Oh you should have seen your face kid, it was priceless. Did you get it chopper?" Zeb asked. Beep boop (yes I did, you want a copy) "I do" Sabine said while trying to control herself but failed. "Really Kanan? Thats why you called me here" Ezra said while trying to clean his face. "Yep that's all" "ok....ok I see how it is" Ezra said slowly backing up with a evil smile "you just wait, I got something planned now. Also voices in the vents, not scary" and with that he left. "Voices in the vents? Hera asked "That was you?" pointing at Kanan "What no. I thought it was Zeb or Sabine" he said slowly looking at the two. "Not me" Sabine said "Me neither" Zeb replied. "Than who's in the vents" Hera said while looking up. They stared at the vents waiting for something to pop out, until Sabine broke the silence. "Wait you guys Ezra said that he had something planned. Should we be scared or something?" They looked at each other with wide eyes and realized that they might have started a war. A war with a king of pranks.
"That right on with the war, I can't wait hahaha" it said in the vents
"You guys heard that" Zed ask "Yea but its probably Ezra" Kanan said and with that they all left to do their own things, with fear in the back of their minds. They have no clue what they started.