After the shots

As Hera punished Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper, Kanan carried Ezra to his room and layed him down on the bed (Kanan's room). As Kanan was putting Ezra down, Ezra let out a cough that didn't sounded right. Kanan turned and looked at Ezra, who fell back asleep and walked out to find Hera. He walked into the living room to see everyone. "Okay, I just put Ezra in my room. He's asleep so don't wake him...... Chopper" Kanan said that last part looking at Chopper. "Beep boop" (What! Me). Kanan raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Boop" (Fine) and Chopper rolled out. "Hera, a word". Hera looked at Kanan and back to Sabine and Zeb "You two may go and get cleaned up. We will talk more about this tomorrow and don't think you haven't finished your punishments. You three will be busy the next few days" Sabine and Zeb nodded and left to get cleaned up. Hera sighed and looked a Kanan "What's wrong love" she said while walking towards him. Kanan sighed and said "It's about Ezra"

Ezra woke up in a cold sweat. He looked around and realized that he was in a room but not his room. He continued to look around. "My room doesn't have a mediation ch...Karablast! Kanan's room!" Ezra thought. He started to get up but felt weak and started coughing. "No no no. I'm sick" Ezra mumbled while putting his hand to his forehead "Dang shots". He looked around and saw the vent. Ezra slowly and painful made his way to the vent and crawled in.

"He's what!" Hera said raising her voice "Shhh, Sick. I think he's sick. As I carried him, I felt his forehead and it was warm. Then when I placed him down, he coughed but it sounded like a wet cough" "It's all my fault. First I shot him with a tranquilizer gun than I gaved him his shot. That's too much drugs" "Hera you didn't know. He was probably sick before the shots" "Than I made it worst" Hera said defeated. They sat there for a second before Hera stood and started walked towards the door. "Lets go check on him" Kanan stood and followed. Kanan opened his door and walked in with Hera behind him. They saw an empty bed with the covers on the floor and looked around, only to see a vent cover open and on the floor. "Ezra" Kanan mumbled.