Shots

"Ezra. Can you come to the medical bay please" Hera said. Ezra,who was enjoying a day off training signed and jumped off the bed. "What did you this time kid" Zeb asked "I didn't do anything" "yea sure" Zeb said turning to the wall to go back to sleep. Ezra glared at him and made him way to the medical bay.
When he got there he could see Hera with her back turned towards him. "Hey Hera, you called" right when he said those words, the door shut and locked behind him and arms flung around him. Kanan stood behind Ezra as he struggled to get free. "Now Hera!" "Sorry Ezra" Hera said turning around holding a needle "I know how much you hate shots" and this made Ezra wide eyes and struggle more.
"Come on guys" Ezra said while struggling against Kanan's grip and Hera came closer. "I..uh...don't need shots. I lived fine without it and I'm not going to let you guys change that. Sorry Kanan" "Sorry? For wha..." Kanan never finished that sentence because Ezra elbowed him in the stomach and jumped over Hera, who ducked and jumped into the vents. Hera went over to Kanan and asked if he was okay. "Yeah Hera I'm fine. EZRA YOU CAN'T HIDE, YOU NEED THOSE SHOTS!" Kanan yelled into the vents. "YOU WANNA BET" Ezra yelled back.
"Fine than" Hera said and continue "If he wants to play like that, than game on. He will get those shots whether he likes it or not"