Life

The crew sat in the living room doing nothing. They completed everything they need to do and training for Ezra was done.
Ezra signed and looked at Kanan. Kanan looked at him and signed in return. Sabine, for once had nothing to paint and signed. Zeb, who looked dead, looked at Hera and bang his head in the table.
Hera looked at her crew and signed. Chopper came rolling in saying "beep beep boop boop" (okay everything is done and....you guys look dead). Everyone looked at Chopper and signed. Ezra,Sabine and Zeb all banged their heads on the table while Kanan and Hera looked at the ceiling. "Beep boop beep" (alright guys real funny but seriously, you guys are acting weird). Ezra moved his head up and took a breath, Chopper rolled a couple inches hoping the kid would say something but turned into a sign and put his head back in the table.
Chopper, who couldn't take the silence anymore, left. After couple of minutes Ezra spoke up "Do you think Chopper gone mad yet?". Chopper rolled in quickly and the crew signed. Chopper beeped a few words and left.
"What did he say?" Zeb asked "I don't know but it didn't sound nice" Ezra said. "He said...a few colorful words" Sabine answered. The team smile and giggled quietly at Chopper's reaction but when Chopper rolled by and the team when quit and banged their heads on the table. Leaving the droid to go insane.