Getting ready for school part 3

Ezra was crawling in the vents trying to avoid Kanan. "Man...why can he just give up" Ezra said while opening a vent that leads to the cockpit. "Because he wants what best for you" the new voice made Ezra jump and turn to see Hera.She was sitting on her seat giving warmest smile. A smile that will make even the saddest person feel good about themselves. Ezra smiled while rubbing his heck and said "You heard?" "Yes. Ezra why don't you want to go to school?" Hera questioned "The same thing I told Sabine... One I'm street smart, not school smart and....."He was cut off by arm grabbing him. "HEY...... let go of me Kanan" Ezra said while trying to escape. "Sorry kid no can do". Kanan started to drag Ezra by his arm to the ramp so they could leave but Ezra had other ideas.
"Okay Kanan....you win" "really? your not going to fight" Kanan said with a little shocked "nope". They made there way to the ramp and out of ghost on to speeders. They got on the speeders and started to turn them on when Kanan noticed that Ezra was starting to look around. "Kid you okay?" "yea I'm fine" he says with a smile. "Okay than, come on the school is this way" Kanan said pointing in the direction.
"You know what Kanan, I just realized I have things to do" and with that Ezra speeds off in the other direction towards the city."EZRAAAAA" is all he could hear.