Before phones 4 also a Me 10

Ok, so I realized that in 'Phones 4' Hera said that I did something wrong and I didn't say what, so this should explain what I did. Enjoy a 'Me 10' as well 😊😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in to see Hera sitting with a cup of tea in front of her. "Hello Hera" "Hey Shadow. What brings you here?" "Oh nothing" I say sitting down next to her and said in a quick voice "You will get shot down trying to get into hyperspace" "What?" "Nothing bye" I said and walked out. I continued down the hall to see Zeb. "Hi Zeb". Zeb just growled, since he just got up and wasn't in the mood. Which I found a bit rude. "You will find your people" "What?" Zeb said "Nothing. See ya" and I ran off leaving Zeb confused. As I ran, I ran into Sabine. "Oh sorry Sabine" "That's fine Shadow. You wanna see my new master piece?" "Sorry can't. Gotta find Kanan, Ezra and Chopper". "Okay" Sabine said with a smile and walked away. "You will own the darksaber" I whispered "What?" Sabine said turning around but I was already gone.

I ran towards the ramp to find  Chopper. I looked at him and smiled. Chopper just made a noise to which I think he said 'you are weird and you should leave but I take over your phone again' but I wasn't sure so I left it at that. Kanan came around the corner as Chopper rolled away. "Shadow" Kanan said with a scared tone and his hands in the air. "Look I didn't take anything! I swear I...!" I cut him off "You will go blind" and I ran off. "What! Shadow! What did you say!" Kanan yelled as I ran and right into Ezra. "Hey girl" Ezra said with a smile "I was wondering if we ca.." "You will trust someone you shouldn't. You will change. You will be............everyone's blueberry" "What? Wait what do you mean I will trust someone I shouldn't and change?" I ran off "Wait Shadow! Change what!".
I continued continued until I was outside and in the field. "Man all you people reading this might kill me but hey, it was going to happen sooner or later" "Who you talking to?" I turned to see everyone. "How did you fine me?" "The force" Kanan said "You and your force" I mumbled and a lot of questions came shooting at me. "Wait!! One at a time! and Hera you should check your ship" "My ship?" Hera said and I disappeared into thin air. "Your ship" my voice said as the wind blew. They looked at each other and walked backed.

"SSSHHHAAADDDOOOWWWW!" Hera yelled at the top of her lungs and a couple of other words in her language.

The ghost was covered, head to toe, in paint with glitter.

I never came back for a while and it took them they while so clean the paint since it was everywhere. Yep. That was a great day for me.😀😊

😀😊

--------------------------------------------------Yo! On the News now channel 7, Markeith Loyd was caught! He was caught!

Yo! On the News now channel 7, Markeith Loyd was caught! He was caught!