A Christmas story

It was a cold morning on lothal and all through the land, not a creature was stirring not, not a sound to be made. But on a ship in the middle of no where that was a different story.

"Ezra!" Hera yelled "I need you to come here for a minute!"

Ezra Bridger was a young boy. A 15 year old blue haired, blue eyed boy full of hope and Christmas spirit.

"Coming Hera" the boy said and came running down the hall and into the living room. What he saw was a surprise. Inside the room was colors, lights and a big trees with even more lights and decorations. The boy smiled and walked over.

"You called Hera"

Hera Syndulla was a green 24 year old Twi'lek with a warm smiled and a heart full of passion to help others in need. She would help you no matter how you looked or dressed. Rich or poor, she was always there .

"Yes, I need your help with something" Hera said taking out a red and green object with a string and Ezra smiled.

The boy and the Twi'lek continued to make the ship alive as everyone helped around the ship.
"Hey guys" they turned to see a red and green colored armed mandalorian. "Hey Sabine" Ezra said

Sabine Wren was a 16 year old mandalorian female with a passion for color. She could make anything and everything into a rainbow of different colors if you let her and was good with weapons if you ask her herself.

"Nice decorations. Loven the color" "Well you did pick them" Hera said "I know. I came by to tell you that the cockpit and hallways are done and colorful, if I say so myself and that the food it ready". Both Ezra and Hera smiled and followed Sabine to the cargo bay where Kanan, Zeb and Chopper were.

Kanan Jarrus was a 28 year old jedi male who is the leader of this team of rebels. He was hard-headed sometimes but was always there, even when times were dark.
Garazeb Orrelios or Zeb for short, was a strong male Lasat. Know as 'the muscle of the group' he would be there for anyone of his team members if something goes south.
Chopper was a different story. The C1-10P droid belongs to Hera Syndulla and was a clone war fighter.

"Hey boys, nice work" Hera said. They looked up and smiled "Thanks Hera. Is the food ready?" Kanan asked and Hera nodded. They all made there way to the kitchen to grab the food and into the living room. "Man this smells good Sabine" Zeb said "Thanks big guy". After a prayer, they dug in. "Mmm" is all Ezra could say.

As they ate, a storm was forming. Not a storm with rain, oh no. A storm of snow. A blizzard, you might call it. But enough of that, back to the crew.

As they talked they power went out. "Oh man the power's out" Ezra complained "Chopper" Hera said "I need you to go and try to get the power back on please" "beep boop" (Okay). Chopper rolled out, leaving the team alone. "So. You think Chopper will get the power on?" Just as Sabine finished that question, Chopper came on Hera's comlink "beep boop beep" "What do you mean it's frozen?" Hera asked "boop boop beep" "Okay okay, I'm on my way" "What's wrong?" Zeb asked "Chopper said the battery it frozen over" "Wait, did you say frozen?" Ezra asked with a worried tone. "Yes? Why?" "Oh no" was all Ezra said before running out of the room.

Little did the crew know, their Christmas would be one they would never forget.

They found Ezra in the cockpit, staring out the window and they gasped. All you could see was white and the wind picking up.
"Karablast. It's a blizzard? Here, on Lothal?" Zeb said to no one. "This isn't some normal blizzard" Ezra said while looking like he was deep in thought. "What do you mean Ezra?" Kanan asked "This blizzard isn't a normal one" Ezra signed but continued "Lothal is a warm to hot planet Kanan. Stuff like this is rare and I'll seen this before. If something like this happens than that means the weather on Lothal is changing" "Changing? How?" Sabine asked "The nights will get colder and the day gets hotter. Summer is way to hot and winter is actually winter with the cold and on rare occasions, it would snow. I....My folks....We been through one before. A blizzard I mean. We had to stay inside for days" "Well that sounds bad" Zeb said "Actually, it wasn't. We did many fun things" "Like what?" Hera questioned "We told funny stories, make cakes and many other fun things" "Sounds nice" "It was" Ezra said.
"Well come one than. We have hot chocolate and stories to tell" Kanan said and they all walked back to the living room where they found Chopper and began making the drinking and food.