Happy Thanksgiving (Me part 10)

I remember doing a story in 2015 😊 for thanksgiving.....I think. Anyways, have a happy and safe thanksgiving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pacing back and forth in the cargo bay. "Yes yes yes! Today is the day" "What's today Shadow". I turned to see Sabine and next to her was Chopper. "Only one of the best holidays, besides Christmas" "Christmas?" Sabine said "I'll explain that when that holiday get close. But Thanksgiving is a time to be....well thankful for the things we have. Like family" "beep boop" (Wow, sounds nice) "It is" I say walking closer "Hey, we should celebrate it" Sabine said "I go tell the others" "Yea, okay you do that and Chopper, can you get me my book?" "Boop beep boop" (Which one? The one Kanan has) "What!" I yelled "Beep beep boop" (Yea, he still has it. I'll go and get it) and Chopper rolled away towards the room "Hey Chopper" Chopper paused and turned his head slightly "Tell him the shocking news please" and Chopper replied in what I think was a 'You bet'. I waited there in the cargo bay until I heard Kanan yell and a thump.
Chopper came out of the hallway and I met him halfway, smiling. "Thank you kind sir" I say taking the book from him. "Beep beep" (No problem Shadow). I walked into the kitchen as Chopper want to the cockpit. I sat down and began reading about the stuff I needed. I was so focused on the book that I didn't hear the door open and the people in front of me.
"Sha.......Shad.........Shadow!" I looked up to see Hera with a worried look and everyone else behind her. "You okay, I called your name a couple times" "Yeah Hera, sorry. I was just reading a book that I got back. Thank you Kanan" I finish while glaring at Kanan, who took a step back with his hands in the air. "So what this holiday Sabine told us about?" "Thanksgiving" I answered "And what is this thanksgiving?" Ezra asked "Just like I told Sabine and Chopper. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for the things we have" "Like family" Sabine finished and I nodded. "Also, there's food" "Food" Zeb said "Haha, I like this holiday already". I smiled and shook my head. "So what do you need?" Kanan asked. I turned around, grabbed the datapad and typed everything we needed that was in this world. "Here" I say giving him the list "This is what we need. Now go" "What about you?" Kanan said "Don't worry. I need to get everything ready. Now go, you're wasting time. Chopper, you're going to stay here with me and help okay" "beep" (okay). As the crew left I walked back to the room with Chopper behind me. "Beep boop boop beep" (So what now Shadow). I just turned to him and smiled

The crew walked into town. "Okay, Shadow said to get these items" Kanan said handing out the list. "Wow, really?" Sabine said "They look like normal thing you'll find on Lothal" Ezra said "No wait, a meiloorun. They don't grow here. We're need to find one from a off-world merchant"
"Than lets go" Zeb said and the team ran off.

"Beep boop boop beep boop" (So what do we do now) "Well, we can clean up a bit before I make a call" I say as a make my way to the closet. I pull out the cleaning supplies and started cleaning. "You know, you can help" but Chopper just replied with a 'no thanks' "Fine be like that but that means you won't get a oil bath" I say with a smirk. Chopper complained but did as he was told. "Don't worry Chop, it's one two three. Promise" "beep beep" (you better be right)

It took the crew the whole day to find the meiloorun from an off-world merchant and for the right price too. As they walked back to the ghost Ezra said if they would even have time to eat because it was late. "I don't think so" Hera replied "And even if we had time, Someone would've had to cook it". They opened up the ramp and made their way inside. "Mmm, what's that smell?" Zeb said and started walking towards the living room.
I stood there with Chopper next to the table that was filled with different food and different decorations as the team walked in and let me tell you, their reaction was priceless. "How did you..?" Kanan said. I smiled and looked at Chopper with a wink "The force helped us" "Why couldn't the force help us with the run" Ezra whined. I roll my eyes with a sigh and gestured to the table "Lets eat". Everyone sat down and began to eat "So Shadow, how did you do it? How did you set this all up?" Sabine asked. I looked at Chopper as he look that me.