Getting ready for school part 4

Ezra was speeding down the hills on Lothal and he love it. The wind in his hair and the beautiful yet hot afternoon but that changed when he hear an other speeder coming from behind him. He looked back to see Kanan and boy was he not happy. "Just a few more hours left Ezra, you can do this" Ezra mumble to himself while look at the sun trying to figure out the time. Kanan was hot on Ezra's trial, speeding past rocks and lothal-cats. "What are you doing kid?" Kanan said quietly. Kanan finally got to about the same speed as Ezra and said "Ezra what are you doing? You need to stop, that's an order". Ezra just looked at him,smiled and punched it to full speed.
"Ughhh kiiiiddd!! Kanan yelled and chased after him.

Hours later
Ezra finally made it to the city and run, him knowing every inch of the city,knows the best spots to hide but he made it easy for Kanan and hid in alleys.
Kanan finally makes it to the city and starts looking for Ezra. "If I were Ezra where would..oh wait there he is" Kanan said to himself. "EZRA you better explain yourself!!!....after you go to school" "sorry can't" Ezra says happily "why?" "because" Ezra said pointing to the sun set over the hill and continue "its too late". Kanan stood there in shocked but said "well...uhh...you will go tomorrow" "nope worry again.Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday, soooooo no school" Ezra said smiling creepily. "I will see you back at the ghost" and with that Ezra got back on the speeder and left. Kanan stood there and realized that Ezra planned all of this when he took his time in the fresher yesterday. Kanan signed while shaking his head,smiling. "Well played kid, well played"