what is that part 6

'It' slowly made its way to the kitchen where everyone was and stopped when it got to the vents. "Come on guys I already cleaned the phantom, let Sabine do it!" Ezra cried out while pointing at Sabine. "What! No. I did the supply run, Zeb can do" "What oh no I.." Zeb was cut off by Hera "Enough all you or so help me I will make all of you can the phantom inside and outside and the ghost too. Understood". They all nodded quickly. They knew not the mess with the angry twi'leg.
"Yes fight. I love it" it whispered. "Umm Ezra did you say something?" Kanan asked "What no. Why do you guys always thinks it's me" "because you like to mess with people" Zeb added "All yea that's right" Ezra said snapping his fingers "Be prepared" and with that he did a creepy smile and rocked on his heels. "Yes. Creepy you must, scare them you will" it said. "Okay now that came from the vents" Sabine said looking up. "Kid you go in there and see whats up" Kanan said "What! Why?" "Because only you could fit inside" Hera said grabbing the end of the vent and pulling it out.
"No no no. There is no way I'm going up there" "Come on Ezzy. Pretty please" Sabine said while slowly pushing Ezra towards the open vent. "Ughhh fine" Ezra said in defeat and climbed in.
Ezra climbed and crawled around for a bit. "Hey kid see anything" Kanan's voice echoed throughout the vents. "No but...wait what's that?" Ezra crawled closer to see what it. "Hello there" it said creepy
"Hey kid see anything" Kanan asked and waited for an answer. "No but...wait what's that?" they hear Ezra ask. "What's what?" Zeb mumbled to the crew who had confused looks on their faces. Moments later Ezra comes out screaming and runs out of the kitchen, to the cargo bay and out the ghost. "What was... What is it?" Hera said as 'it' slowly made its way down from the vent. "Why hello there" it said.
"What...is...that?" Sabine asked. Chopper who knew exactly what is was just rolled up to it, picked it up and went outside. Everyone moved out of the way so 'it' wouldn't touch them. "Beep beep boop boop" (there you go my slimely friend. You can come back anytime and scare the crew some more) "thanks I would like that. See you soon" it said the slowly made its way to a hill.
Ezra who was still running, ran his way up the ghost and into his room, locking it from the outside world. "Chopper. What was that?" Zeb asked still a little spooked. "Beep beep" (it was nothing. Don't worry about it). "Okay Chopper if you say so" Kanan said walking out to do his chores. The rest of the members went back to daily activities until it was bed time. As Kanan layed to bed, he thought about what Ezra and Zeb said earlier.
"because you like to mess with people" "All yea that's right, so be prepared"
"Oh no" is all Kanan said before locking his vents and the door. Looked around and went to bed, knowing that Ezra was going to strike soon.
"That's right Kanan be afraid of me. Hahaha... be afraid" Ezra whispered. "Kid who you talking to?" Zeb asked "No one, night" he said in one breath and went to bed.

Do you guys know what is it?
It's slimely and small and we probably see it outside (maybe at night cause I do). Its NOT I repeat ITS NOT a snail but something else.