Happy valentine day

Me- "Happy Valentine people!, I know I'm late but still"
Ezra- walks in "What in the all the galaxies is that?"
Me- "Well....It's a time where love one get together and tell how much they love each other. But I'm single so I had some bonding time with my family"
Ezra- Looks sad "Oh, that's.....nice"
Me- "What's wrong?" sighs "Is it Sabine?"
Ezra- O.O "What! No! I.....well....maybe....yes. If it's Valentine's day than I don't know what to get her"
Me- "Get her things her might like. Take her places with color and well...make her happy"
Ezra- "Yea your right. Thanks Shadow" runs off
Me- "okay guys to that.." interrupted by Kanan
Kanan- walks in "Hey Shadow. What's this Valentine thing Ezra was talking about? I walked by his room and he was talking about it"
Me- "Oh, well what I told the kid was that it was a time to spend with the one(s) you love"
Kanan- smiles "Oh Really?"
Me- raising an eyebrow "Yea. Hmm Kanan why are you smiling like that? You're creeping me out"
Kanan- walks out while saying "Oh Hera"
Me- "Should've seen that coming. Anyway back to what I was saying, happy late Valentine people"

Somewhere in the back
Kanan walked into the cockpit to find Hera working. "Hera I have something to tell you" Kanan said "What is it love" Hera replied while still working. Kanan walks out and puts her to her feet. "Um Kanan? What are you doing?" "Hera, Shadow told me today was a special day and I...well....umm...wanted to.." "Love, are you okay?" Hera asked "It Valentine day isn't it" "How'd you know?" Kanan said in shock. "I've been keeping up with these Earth days and Shadow been helping me" Hera said with a smile. "Oh okay thats.." Hera gives Kanan a kiss on the lips. After a minute and a half Hera pulls away saying "Happy Valentine day love" "Man, I love Valentine day" Kanan says with a smile.

 After a minute and a half Hera pulls away saying "Happy Valentine day love" "Man, I love Valentine day" Kanan says with a smile

"Ezra where are you taking me" Sabine asked. Ezra had blind folded her and bow they have been walking around for minutes. "Hold on. Almost there" "Ezra I swear if this is another prank..." "It's not a prank Sabine" Ezra said "Okay annnnnnd Now!" Sabine took off the blind fold and gasp. There they were on a hill side, with a beautiful sunset filled with color and the peace of nature that the empire hasn't touch yet. "Oh Ezra" Sabine said "It's beautiful" "You like" Ezra said smiling "You kidding?......I LOVE!!!" Ezra chuckled and said "Happy Valentine day Sabine" "I should've known you were going to do something" Sabine said smiling "Wait, you knew?" "Yep" "How?" Ezra questioned "Shadow" and without a word Sabine pecked Ezra on the lips. "Happy Valentine kid and thanks for the view, its lovely". Ezra just stood there in shock but was able to nodd.

 Ezra just stood there in shock but was able to nodd

Me- "Well thats it for this Valentine time. See y'all real soon"