Lets play a game part 2

What this guy went through, Ezra was the same. So you can watch the video and replace him with Ezra and his reaction or just read the story.

Kanan- puts in the game 5 nights at Freddy's "Okay Ezra, all you have to do is watch the cameras and make sure no one brakes in"

Ezra- sits in the chair. "Alright that seem easy" clicks the start button and begins.

Kanan- whispers "Have fun" leaves

Night 1
Ezra- watches the cameras one by one and until he sees a shadow. "Who's there! Wait why am i talking to myself?" Continues to watch the cameras and flip the switches to close and open door. "Oh shoot, Oh shoot.....OH SHOOT! He's there. He's there! The bunny!"
6 am

Ezra- "Okay. I made it!" jumps out of the seat and ✊ fist pumps the air.

Kanan- walks in with a smile. "I see you made to your second night"

Ezra- "yea I did....hey Kanan you told me they come (starts turning around) to life" looks around to see Kanan gone. "Kanan? All well"

Night 2

Ezra- starts the game. "Okay. I got this. I can do this" watches cameras for a few minutes. "Oh no no no no no! They moved. They moved!! Okay, I'm okay I'm... HE'S AT THE DOOR! STUPID FOXY!. Locks the door and turns on the lights. "You know what, I'll leave the light on". Continues to play until Kanan walks in.

Kanan- brings in a plate of food. "Hey kid. How's it going?"

Ezra- "Good. I have 20% left and 15 minutes left. Why you'd ask?"

Kanan- "Because I heard you scared across the galaxy" chuckles

Ezra- "Very funny but I.... Wait who's.... No bonnie's at the other door!" locks it.

Kanan- "Just be glad to lived. Most people don't" looks at the time "And it looks like you made it"
6 am

Ezra- "I did? I mean of course I did"

Me- walks in. "Awesome job. I think it's time"

Ezra- "Shadow? What are you doing here and time for what?"

Me- "You'll see" walks out

Kanan- "Weird"

Night 3
Kanan- points to the screen "Look you started"

Ezra- starts to play. (It's 3 am) "okay okay, I'm okay" breathing hard.

Kanan- "Kid relax. You still have 3 more hours on 50%. I told you not to lock the doors all the time"

Ezra- "It's not my fault they want to come close every freaking 5 MINUTES!"

Hours later
Me- Sneaking in, goes behind the computer and jumps out.

Ezra and Kanan- Screams. Ezra fall off his chair 😦

Me- 😂 laughing on the floor.

Ezra- gets up and sits back on the chair. "Not funny Shadow. Was that you plan! To scare us!"

Me- nods while still laughing. "Yea. Y'all should've seen you face. To was priceless!😆

Ezra and Kanan- 😠

6 am
Me- "Good luck on night 4" walks out

Ezra- "What she's mean by that?" looks at the camera. Sees freedy runs and tries to lock the door but fails. "AAAHHHHHH! What the.."

Kanan- "Language Ezra! Hera would kill me.....than you"

Ezra- On the floor in the corner, holding his head and mumbling "I died. He killed me. He's coming to get me"

Kanan- takes out the game and puts another one. "Hey kid. Try this game. You'll like it" smiles

Ezra- slowly gets up. "What game is it?"

Kanan- holds up the disk "My little pony" and smirks evily.