what is that part 4

Sabine was in her room, alone in the ghost since the crew went out to do a supple run. If only she believed in Hera about the 'thing'.
Sabine was painting happily just like she always do until she heard a thumb in the hallway, outside her door and she opened it. "Guys, are you here?" Sabine asked but no one answered. She signed and went back to painting. "Sabine" it said. "What? Who's there?" she asked while looking around. "Ezra, so help me if thats you doing this than the force won't save you from what I'm about to do" she threaten. She waited for a few minutes but all was silence. "Probably my imagination, I'm hungry" Sabine mumbled to herself and left to the kitchen.
As she walked to the kitchen, she had a weird feeling that someone or something was watching her and her every move. She turned around and said "Guys come on this isn't funny and besides I heard a thumb outside my door, I know your here" but yet again she was greeted with silence. She finally made it to the kitchen, where she stopped and stared.

"So what do tou think Sabine's doing?" Ezra asked "Probably drawing something like always kid, you should know that since your always with her and making..." "Shut up Zeb" Ezra said cutting him off and Zeb laughed. "Can you two not fight for 5 seconds at all" Kanan asked "Well love you know them. They fight for everything" Hera said and continue "There is no way to stop....." she stopped when she saw Sabine running towards them
"Sabine whats the matter? You okay" Kanan asked. She looked up and took a deep breath.

Moments before Sabine ran
-Flashback starts-
She stopped in the kitchen and stared at it as it sat there on the table. "What the heck is that?" she thought. It started slowly moving towards her as she started to back away from it.
"Sabine, come to me" it said and she stopped moving and stared in shock and in terror. "Usenye!!" She yelled but it still came towards her. "Sabine....Sabine.... Sabine" it said slowly and creepily. "OH HECK NO" and she ran out of the ship where she meet the others
-Flashback ends-

"And thats what happened" Sabine finished saying. "Karabast not you too, you know what I'm out, I need a nap" Zeb said "Me too" Ezra replied and they left. "Hera, Kanan you guy believe me right" she pleaded. They looked that each other and said yes. She signed with relief and slowly walked back to the ghost with Hera and Kanan in front.
"Sabine" it whispered "oh no no NO!!" Sabine yelled and ran to her room and locked herself in. "What's wrong with her now?" Kanan asked "Don't know and don't want to find out" Hera replied as she made her way to the cockpit.
"That right go and ignore ones crys for help, hehehe" it said. "You said something love" "No Hera, I didn't" "Than who did?" Hera questioned "Probably Ezra" "okay" she said unsured
"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINKS IT'S ME" Ezra yells from his shared room.
(Usenye- go away)