Nightmare part 2

I thought this pic was perfect for the part..... Enjoy

It was a peaceful, cool night on lothal and everyone was still asleep, all expect Ezra. He just woke up to find himself cuddling with Kanan. He went on top of the ghost to get some air. "What was I thinking. I was cuddling with Kanan, WITH KANAN." Ezra said quietly and continue "He's not your father, he's your master".
Ezra signed not knowing what to think and looked up at the stars while slowly laying down. The last thing he saw was a shooting star over head before falling asleep. He enjoyed it for awhile but that didn't last long.

Nightmare begins
"Hello boy" the Inquisitor said. "No no no. Your dead, I know you're dead. I saw you fall" Ezra shouted. "Oh foolish boy.I'm always here and will always be here" and with that the Inquisitor started running to Ezra with his lightsaber spinning. Ezra for some reason couldn't move and waited for a blow, a blow that never came.
He opened his eyes to see Kanan blocking to blow and force pushed the Inquisitor away, knocking him out of the dream. The dream started to change into a wonderful dream with Ezra and the ghost crew, no with his family. Nightmare ends

Kanan woke up to see Ezra gone, looked for him through the force and followed it to the roof top. When he got there he found Ezra in pain and twitching a little. "Oh Ezra" Kanan said while holding teen close to his heart and entered his dream.
Kanan saw Ezra standing there with fear in his eyes and saw the Inquisitor running at him.Kanan quickly moves in front of him to block the blow and pushed the Inquisitor away. He turned to Ezra and smiled. Ezra smiled and hug Kanan, Kanan hugged him back. The dream slowly started to change into a wonderful dream with the crew.
Kanan left the dream to see a peaceful boy snuggling into his chest. Kanan smiled and took Ezra back to his room. While walking, Kanan says "No matter where you are or how far, I will find you, protect you and hold you for as long for the rest of my life, my son" and with that he put Ezra in bed next to him and fell into a peaceful sleep, knowing his padawan was safe and sound in his arms.