what is that part 3

Hera sat in the cockpit after fighting with some tie fighters, after a mission gone wrong and she look to her left and jumped. "What the...?" There on Kanan's, sat 'it', just watching her. It slowly moved up the vents not taking it's eyes off her and left, leaving a confused and freaked out twi'lek. As Hera was thinking of what the heck she saw, Kanan came in and sat down. "Hey Hera......... Hera?". He stared at her. "Hello earth to Hera" Kanan said waving his hand in her face. "Sorry love, just..... thinking. What did you say?" she replied. "I said hi" "oh okay". After a moment of silence they finally made it to lothal.
"Hey are you okay? You seemed freaked out earlier" "Yes Kanan I'm fine" "Fine if you say so" and with that he left. Just as Hera was getting up she saw it again on the camera screen and when she blinked, it was gone. "What it that?" she mumble to herself and feeling a bit scared.
"What's what Hera?" she jumped and turn to see Ezra at the door way. "Nothing just seeing things, you know what happens when you fly to long" "okay Kanan's waiting for us in the cargo bay". Together they walk out to the bay.
"That right you didn't see anything Herrraaaa" 'it' said creepy from the vents. "You said something Ezra?" Hera asked "Nope" "Umm weird"
"Hehehe" it whispered "okay Ezra please tell me that was you or I'm going crazy" Hera pleaded
"Hera it's not me. I'm standing next to you" "That is, I'm going crazy" Hera said. They made it the bay and left, leaving Chopper to recharge. 'It' could hear Hera trying to explain to the crew she saw and heard, only to have Ezra and Kanan believed her because they saw it before.
"Hehehe, thats right tell everybody. I be here until the job is done, hehehe"