I'm so happy part 2

Ezra ran out od the ship and into the small town where he onced lived. "Happy happy HAPPY!!" Ezra said over and over again. He ran up to a stormtrooper and yelled at the top of his lungs "ARE YOU HAPPY, CAUSE I AM" and ran off, leaving a confused trooper to think if he's happy or not.
"We need to find him" Kanan said while walking to the town. "Yea we know that Kanan but how?" Sabine asked "This is his town. He knows every inch of this..." Sabine was cut off by a huge explosion of color. "Find him" Zeb said "Come on" Kanan said while running towards the colorful bird in the sky. They ran to find a building the empire was trying to finish, was gone. "How in all of the galaxy did Ezra knock that over" Hera said pointing to it "Hmm... by the looks of it" Sabine said "He grab some bombs I gaved him earlier and used it" "You gaved him BOMBS" Kanan yelled "Hey he said he needed it for something" "Enough you two. This is want we're going to do" Hera said. "Kanan, you and Sabine look at the places he like to hang out and me and Zeb will check with the people. Maybe they seen him" "Alright Hera, we meet up back at yhe ship" and with that they went there separate ways. Little did they know Ezra was sitting on the rooftop across from the now burned down building "I really happy now" he whispered creepy and ran to his tower to hid.