Sabine's out

Sabine had just came back after buying some paints and some tools to make her bombs. As she walked up the ramp, everyone started to come out. "Hey Sabine can you watch the ghost" Hera said "I would leave Chopper and Zeb but last time I did that, the ghost almost didn't fly for certain reasons" she said looking at the two, who for some reason found the ground interesting. "Sure Hera" "Okay Sabine, keep your com on and we shouldn't take the long" Kanan said walking away with the others.
Sabine walked up the ramp, locked it and went to the kitchen for a quick bite. While in the kitchen, she heard a noise. "Hello?" but all that answered her was silence. "Oh come on Sabine no ones here" she said to herself while walking to her room. When she got there, she put her stuff down and when to the refresher. "Hehe. This is going to be fun" a voice said from the vents. Sabine came back to find her paint and tools missing. "What the? Where did my.." Sabine said looking around and found one paint outside her door. She picked it up and looked to find a trail of paint cans leading somewhere. "Come on guys this isn't funny. You know better than to touch my paint and tools. You remember last time" she said picking the now opened cans up and following them to the cockpit.
She looked around and realised that everyone was gone. Chopper went with them. "Okay Wrens it's nothing" she told herself "Then how did my paint and tools get here? And who opened them?" she thought. She quickly gathered all her things and bolted to her room but was meet with floating paint of all colors. Sabine grabbed her com and said "All right guys, real funny with your Jedi powers and all. You got me" "Umm Sabine, we aren't any where near the ghost" Kanan answered "Then who.." "SABINE" Ezra yelled from the vents and Chopper rolling out a little bit with a recorder to get a better shot. Sabine screamed and ran out of the ghost.
"Hahahaha good one Chop. Did you get it all?" Ezra asked while getting out of the vents "Beep boop beep" (yea I did. We should probably get back to the others) "Yea your right. Come on I know a short cut" Ezra said running out of the ghost.

Lets just say when Sabine found the others, Ezra and Chopper was already there.