Me part 5

I was sitting on a rock outside the ghost thinking what happen a couple days ago with Ezra, the movie and Chopper. "Hey Shadow" I turn to see Ezra and Sabine. "So this is the girl you told us about, wow kid, I just thought you made her up" Sabine said sitting next to the rock. "Well I'm here and real Sabine". Ezra just stood there before snapping his fingers and saying "I just remember that Kanan said we were going to train today so I guess I see you girls later. Bye" and he left, leaving me and Sabine alone.
"So" Sabine said awkwardly "What do you like to do?" "Well I like to draw, but I'm not that good. But I do try. I also like to read fanfiction and wattpad and I love messing with the bucket heads" I answered. "Ezra told me that your name is... Shadow right?" "Yea.......for now" "Nice" Sabine said. We sat there in silence until Sabine told me about the picture and how Chopper said we were cuddling. "So you like Ezra?" She asked "What no! We're just really close friends, thats all" "But you were cuddling with him" she stated. "Thats not true...we weren't.... Aargh Chopper!!" I say angrily and stared to run back to the ghost. Sabine just sat there laughing and turn to look at the sunset.
I made it up the ramp to see Hera. "Oh so your Shadow, the girl Ezra told us about" "Yea thats me. Hey has Chopper showed you a picture of anything lately?" I asked "Umm no. Why?" "Oh no reason. Have you seen him" "Yea, he's recharging" she answered. "Thanks Hera" I said climbing up the ladder. "Your welcome Shadow!". When I get to the room Chopper was charging in, I see Ezra running in with a mad face. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked him. He only said 3 words in the harshest tone ever. "Chopper, Kanan, Picture". We stared at Chopper as he was waking up for his nap. "Beep beep boop boop" (Have love birds, what's with the mad faces. Did the others tell you about the pictures). "Chopper you are so dead" I say walking over to him.

Lets just say that Hera had all of us, Me, Ezra, and Chopper clean the entire ghost that day as punishment and I hated it. I got stuck in the vents, like how it that even possible? I'm a prefect size!!