I'm bored

First animated drawing of Ezra I'm so proud of myself and now enjoy the randomness of the rebels.

"I'm bored Kanan" "Me too Ezra,me too". Ezra and Kanan were on the roof since it was a boring day on the ghost. Ezra spent most of the morning planning pranks, but he had to wait for the right time to do them. "Kanan can't we train or something" Ezra asked "No Ezra" Kanan replied. "Whyyyyyyy?" "Cause the empire is near" "Why?" "To catch us and turn you" Kanan answered.
"Why?" "Because we are special and you are strong in the force" "Why?" Ezra asked "Because......why am I telling you this, you already know" Kanan said looking at Ezra, who had a smile on his face and staring at him creepy. "What? Ezra you okay? Your freaking me out a bit" Kanan said. Ezra's smile increased and slowly lean it, while Kanan leaned out and Ezra screamed and jumped down, causing Kanan to jump himself and almost fall. "What the heck Ezra" he said while picking himself up "What is wrong with........ Ezra?" But Ezra was already going, leaving a very confused Kanan.
"Hehehe, that right be scared. I love it" it said
"Who's there?" Kanan called out and when no one answer, he ran into the ghost, past the crew and locked himself in his room. "What wrong with him?" Sabine asked "Don't know" Hera replied "Maybe he saw something in the field like lothal-cats" The two grils jumped at the new voice and turned to see Ezra, who was already walking to his room with a meiloorun in hand. They stood there for a minute before leaving a scared and freak out Kanan in his room.