The attack of mother nature part 2

Two in one day! Wow, I must be bored. Enjoy😀😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra walked down the ramp on lothal. As a Lothian, he loved to go in walks but the last walk he when on didn't go as planned but he stilled had hope that this one would be better. "Okay Ezra, you can do this. Bad luck can't happen twice right?" he mumbled to himself. "Kanan, I'm going for a walk" "Okay Ezra, be back before dinner" "I'm making everyone's favorite!" Hera added. Ezra took a deep breath and stepped off the ramp.

Hera and Kanan
"Love, do you think Ezra will be okay?" "Of course Hera. Why?" Kanan asked "Remember last time" "Oh.....yea. He got the ship muddy that day. Lets just hope it doesn't happen again". Hera just shrugged "Careful for what you wish for love"

Ezra
Ezra was doing good so far. It was sunny, it was warm outside and it was quiet. "Ah. Now this is nice. No trouble with loth-cats, no rain, and no.." before he could finish, Ezra tripped over a rock hidden in the grass, rolled down the hill and into a small pond. "....rocks" Ezra lifted himself up and looked at the sky. "Okay look mother nature, I just want to go to a walk. So please don't start". As Ezra made his way out and up the hill, he slipped on some blueberries. "All man" Ezra whined. Than a loth-cat jumped out. "Oh, nice kitty.....wait a minute. I know you!". The cat growled and started walking closer. "One with the force, one with the force, one with the...oh forget it!" Ezra said and ran from the cat. The cat chased him until he force jumped onto a rock and hang on for dear life. The loth-cat growled at him and walked away. Ezra pulled himself up and sat down, taking deep breathes. "Okay, that didn't go as planned" Ezra than jumped down and looked at himself. "Great. Just great! First I fall, getting myself dirty, than I land in a pond and got chased by a loth-cat! Can this day get any worse!" Ezra yelled at no one. He heard a ship and turn around to see a tie-fighter. The tie landed and an Inquisitor came out.
"Why, hello there rebel" the Inquisitor said "I am the 10th sister and you will become my..." "Are you done?" Ezra said interrupting "Ex..Excuse me?" "Look sis, I'm having a bad day okay. I just wanted to go for a walk but I can do that. No! I tipped on a rock and rolled down a hill. Than I fell into a pond, only to a the same crazy loth-cat chase me again up a rock. I'm dirty, tried and now I'm hangry!!" "Hangry?" 10th questioned "Hungry and angry. So what. do. you. want. now?!" "Uhh..I..uh.." the 10th sister said backing away towards her tie-fighter "What?! Why are you leaving! I thought you wanted me!" Ezra said running at her "Yo man, you crazy! Stay away from me!" and the sister jumped in her tie-fighter and left, leaving Ezra alone. "That's want I thought" Ezra said and the loth-cat jumped him. "Are you kidding me!!!"

The ghost
"Kanan, he should've been here 10 minutes ago" "Relax Hera. I'm sure he'll show up" Kanan said following her to the cargo bay "What's wrong?" Sabine asked while coming out of the kitchen, followed from Zeb and Chopper. "The kid said that he was going on a walk and hasn't shown up yet" "Beep boop" (bet he's in trouble) "You're on" Zeb said "Loser have to clean the phantom" "Enough you two" Hera said and opened the ramp to see Ezra standing there. "Ezra. There you are, we.." "(cough) Hera (cough)" Kanan said/coughed. Hera glared at him, making him back up with his hands in the air. "As I was saying" Hera continued but Ezra interrupted "I hate nature. I'm a Lothian, we are suppose to love it. NO! I hate it!" and Ezra walked past everyone and into the bathroom. "I'm done! Let me know when it's dinner time!" and the door closed.
The team stood there until a loth-cat came out and up the ramp. "Aww what a pretty loth-cat and it has blueberry stains on her fur" Sabine said picking it up. "Hey Hera, I can keep her?"

Me- "Poor Ezzy"
Ezra- "Why do you do this to me?"😩
Me- "Because it's fun"
Ezra- "Hera is going to say no to Sabine"
Me- "We'll see"😌😌
Ezra-😐😐😯

What do you guys think? Should Sabine keep the loth-cat?