Bed time

Man this was my show when I was little Charlie and Lola.. ..enjoy

"Ezra, lights out" Kanan yelled from his room. "No" "Excuse me" "I said no. I'm wide awake" Ezra said. Kanan walked to the kitchen where he found Ezra eating a space waffle. "Really kid? A waffle at this time" Kanan questioned "yes" and Ezra shoved a piece into his mouth.
After he was done with his food, Ezra sat down in the spot where he was eating and stared at Kanan, who was sitting across from him. "Ready for bed. Yes, okay now go" Kanan said in one breath. "No" "Ezra" Kanan threaten. "I don't want to sleep Kanan" "Well to bad. When it's lights out, it's lights out. So go" Kanan said pointing to the door. "No" Ezra simply said. "Yes" "No" "Yes" No" "Ezra" Kanan said "Kanan" Ezra said back playfully which earned him a glare.
"Bed.Now" "No" "Kid" "No". They stopped and stared at each other before continuing again. Lets just say when the crew found them, they had their heads on the table, knocked out cold. "Chopper can you take a picture?" Sabine asked. "Beep" (sure) and Chopper took the picture and made copys. "The next time Kanan wants me to do his chores, I got this" Zeb said holding up the picture. "And when Ezra wants me to do something that I don't want, he can't black mail me now" Sabine said also holding up the picture. "Next time they will learn go the bed early or else" Hera said walking out.
"Hehehe, yes black mailing. I love it" it said in the vents. "You say something Zeb" "No Sabine I didn't" "Oh okay. Well I'm to black mail..oh I mean paint something for Ezra when he wakes up" Sabine said quickly and ran out. "I going to bed" "beep boop" (Really Zeb?) "Chopper I don't know what you're saying" Zeb said walking out of the kitchen left chopper with 2 sleeping Jedi.
Lets just say Kanan and Ezra had an shocking awakening.
(Haha I crack myself up somethings)