Me part 8

I was sitting in the living room of the ghost playing cards with Zeb and winning when all of a sudden Chopper rolls in and shocks Zeb. "Karablast! Chopper!". Chopper rolls out of the room with Zeb at his wheels. "Well it looks like I won" "You were winning anyways". I turned to see Sabine. "Hey Sabine, what's up" "Oh nothing, just came out here after painting" "Is that all you do" I say with a chuckle "Yep. Hera send me to get you" "Why?" "Don't know.She didn't say. She's outside" and Sabine walks out as I get up.

I'm making my way towards the ramp when all of an sudden Chopper runs over my foot. "Ouch! Chopper!! Come back here!" I yelled. I chased chopper with Zeb and Ezra behind me. As Im running I hear Hera's voice "I thought I told Sabine to get you" "Sorry Hera, Chopper started everything". Hera shook her head and handed me a datapad. "I need you, Ezra and Zeb to go out and get some supplies" "Can I go alone?" "No "Why?" "Because you might need backup if something goes wrong, now go get Zeb and Ezra" she order "But.." "No buts" she said pointing towards the hallway. I groaned and found the two in the kitchen. "Yo, Hera said for you two to come with me on a supply run" "Again" Ezra said and I nodded. Zeb said nothing, but his face said a another story.

We walked out of the ghost and continued walking in the direction Hera said town was and let me tell you, that was the longest walk of my life. "Are we there yet?" Ezra ask "Nope". "Hehe". I turned to see Zeb on a speeder. "ZEB! You had a speeder this WHOLE TIME!!" Ezra yelled "Yep, Sabine fixed it to make quiet. Hey Shadow, you okay?". I said Nothing and jumped him.
"Okay...okay ouch! That hurts!" "Good!" I yelled and I took his speeder. "Get on Ezra, Zeb CAN walk the rest of the way" "Oh come on Shadow.." Zeb said "Nope" and I gased it.

Minutes later
We finally made it to town, without Zeb. "Um Shadow,should we go back for him, Hera might be mad" "No Ezra. Now here you get half and I'll get the other half" I say giving him half the list "Paint. Didn't Sabine get paint already?" Ezra asked "Kid, this is Sabine we're talking about" Ezra mumbled a few things but I already left.
I got my part of the list, and I found most of it in one spot. Okay maybe one or two I had to fight for but hey, that guys was asking for it! So anyways I'm walking to where Ezra and I were suppose to meet but what I saw was something completely different. Ezra was sitting on a building with the rebel symbol over the empire symbol, smiling and stormtroopers with guns raised. "Ezra" I mumbled and took position, while taking out a gun Sabine gaved me and shot a trooper, which caused the others to turn and started firing. I could see Ezra running over the buildings as he shot some troopers. "Meet at my place!" he yelled and threw one of Sabine paint bombs. "Where did you get that!?" I asked "I may have borrowed it from Sabine's room. Shadow jump!" I turned to look forwards and saw a trash can with an open lid. I sadly took my chances and jumped in the empty trash can. Minutes later I can hear a couple of troopers and Ezra's voice.
"Over here bucketheads!" Ezra yelled while running away "Follow him" a trooper said. I opened the lid and said "Kid I swear, if you hurt youself Kanan and Hera would kill me". I steped off the lid and jumped out and made my way toward Ezra's parents house.