Bananas

I couldn't help it I was thinking about bananas and this appeared so here it goes...

Karablast kid you been in there the whole time, I need to go" Zeb yelled banging on the door. The door opened and Ezra come out and zeb went in, but before it closed zeb hear Ezra say "I like bananas" and Ezra ran off. Zeb stared for a few minutes but almost closing the door he turned around to see buckets after buckets filled with bananas, dirt, water+glue, honey and sprinkles. "Oh Karablast" Zeb mumble to himself. He realized if he closed or opened the door to leave or enter, it was going to spill on him no matter what he did. "Kid when I get out of here your going to wish you were never born" Zeb stood there with the door a little bit open hoping no one would come.

Few minutes later

Zeb was still trying to figure out a way out in one piece but was brought out of through when there was a knock. "Zeb you okay? You been in there for half an hour, I'm coming in" Hera said "No wait....Hera don't" and Zeb slamed the door shut and all you hear is a loud "KARABLAST!!! EZRA YOUR SO DEAD" they open the door and out came a banana, dirt, water+glue, covered up honey and sparkle lasat and chopper took a picture and left as fast as he can before anyone could said anything. "Whoa Ezra wasn't playing when he said he had something planned" Sabine said "Zeb go get washed up okay and we'll be in the kitchen" Hera said "blasted kid" Zeb said while closing the door.
"Ummm Hera" Kanan said "Yes love" "Should we like be worried or something" "Kanan, the jedi leader is scared of a kid?" Sabine said from behind as they walked to the kitchen. "No I'm not!!, I just worried about..." he stopped when he saw the kitchen. It was head to toes covered with bananas and banana stickers everywhere.
"What the...." Sabine started but was cut off by a whisper "I love bananas" they turned to see Ezra crawling into the vents and disappear. "I'm not cleaning this up so have fun" Hera said while walking away. "Hey that not fair" Kanan said "Yeah Hera why can you help us?" Sabine questioned "because" Hera answered "One it my ship and two I say what goes and what stays" and with that she walks away to the cockpit.
"I hate bananas" Kanan says. "Well I kind of like them"Sabine replied and Kanan shoots Sabine a glare which she avoided and the two slowly started cleaning the mess.
"Yes clean you fools hahah" it said from the vents
"You say something Sabine" "No why?" "I could have swore I heard something" Kanan said unsured "It's probably Ezra" "yeah I guess"