what is that part 5

While the team was on a supply run, Zeb stayed behind to watch the ghost and was eating a meiloorun in the living room when all of an suddenly he got this creepy feeling that he was being watched.
"Guys?" Zeb asked but was answered with silence. He signed and said "Maybe it's that rust bucket. No wait Hera gave him the day off" "Zeb" it said "Who's there?" "You didn't believe in me when Sabine and the others told you". Zeb was now panicking abit and was about the turn and leave when he saw it, on the table.
It just stood there on the table and watched Zeb's every move.
"Karabast. What is that?" Zeb mumble to himself. "I'm your worst nightmare" it answered. "So what you go around scaring people?" "Yes". Zeb thought for minute and replied "Well you don't scare me, so why don't you...KARABAST!!!"It interrupted Zeb by doing something no man or thing should ever do (I'll let you guys picture what it did to Zeb.It could be anything).
"Oh.....oh my...." and with that Zeb ran to his room and locked the door. "Okay....okay calm down Zeb, you're okay. It's out there, not in here" he said trying to calm himself down."Your Wrong" it whispered.

"I wonder how Zeb's doing?" Ezra questioned. "Well he's probably sleeping" Sabine answered. The crew was on there way back to the ghost when they see a big, purple, fuzzy lasat running over the hills away from the ghost. "What's his problem?" Kanan asked. "Don't know love and I don't think I want to find out" Hera said and with that they walked into the ghost to continue there afternoon.

Flashback with Zeb
"Your wrong" it said. Zeb tryed to open the door which got stuck. It started to move slowly towards him saying "Zeb Zeb Zeb....oh little Zebby" "Oh heck no. Sorry Hera" Zeb said and with that he busted down the door and ran out of the ghost. It was going to follow Zeb into the fields but saw the crew. "You got lucky lasat but I'll be here watching and waiting" and it slowly went up into the vents until next time.
Flashback ends

"ZEB!!!!!" is all he could hear from Hera as she ran out of the ghost, chasing him. "I wonder what happened?" Ezra said. They stood there at the bottom of the ramp, watching the two. "Well kid just be happy we weren't here or Hera would have killed him on the spot" Kanan replied.
"Yea Ezra" Sabine continue "Chopper probably did something like always". "Yea you're probably right Sabine. At least I can't get blamed" "Kid I'm always right" Sabine said with a smile under her helmet and walked away, leaving the two jedi to watch a lasat and a twi'leg go crazy in the field. "You want some popcorn?"Ezra asked. Kanan thought for moment and said "Yes"