Back to school 2

Ezra finally made his way his reading class, which took his forever because his walked into the wrong classes, about 7 times. Ezra walked into Mr.Turner's class and looked around. "This might not be so bad" he thought "I might like it.." but Ezra's thoughs were interrupted by a voice. "Hello? Hey! I'm talking to you". Ezra looked over to see the teacher staring at him. "Oh sorry. Are you Mr.Turner?" Ezra asked. "Yes, I am and you are the new student I believe" Ezra nodded "I'm Ezra" "Sir" "Excuse me" Ezra said. "Sir" Mr.Turner repeated "You will call me Sir. Got it" "Yes sir" Ezra said. "Good. Now you will sit over next to Billy" Mr.Turner pointed over to a boy who looked like he was trouble. Ezra made his way to the seat and sat down.
"Okay class, as I was staying.." Turner said turning around. Ezra looked at Billy and Billy reached over and grab him by the collar of his shirt and whispered "Listen here and listen good. This is my school, I run these halls and stay out of my way. Got it" Ezra nodded while Billy continued "Also I hate the name Billy. I'm know as Death. Got it, get it, good" Billy pushed and released Ezra as the teacher turned around and the bell rang. "I hate this school" Ezra thought as he made his way the his 2nd class and found it pretty quick. He walked in to see a female teacher in a dark blue dress. She turned to see Ezra at the door. "Hello. You must be the new student. My name is Mrs.Dawn, the math teacher and you are?" "I'm Ezra. Its nice to meet you" "Well, nice to meet you too Ezra. You can sit next to Padme". Ezra made his way to the empty seat and sat down. "Hello. I'm Padme, Padme Amidala" "Hi, I'm Ezra. Ezra Bridger" They turned to the teacher as she started to teach. "Okay, the first class is a pain but this class isn't to bad" Billy walked in. "ARGH never mind! Thanks a lot BILLY!" he thought but the good thing was the Billy or Death was sitting no where near his. "Okay Ezra, lets do this"