Me part 9

Okay so I realized that I haven't done a ME for a while......so it here is. Enjoy :)

I finally get to Ezra's house with no sign of Ezra. "Great" I mumbled while trying to get the door open "I swear kid, if those troopers don't end you I will. Than Kanan....than Hera...than me again to make sure your dead" I get inside, locked the door and wait. As I'm waiting, I started to walk around and I found some old toys that actually look fun to play with. I picked up a loth-cat teddy bear and smiled. "That was my favorite you know" I scream and punched the person who whispered in my ear. I turned to see Ezra on the floor and holding his nose. "What was that for!" he asked "You don't sneak up on someone and whisper like a creeper into their ears!". Ezra got up and walked over to a chair and sat down. I followed him and asked if he lost the troopers. "Yea, I did. I had to jump, run and climb over and under stuff that I don't want to talk about but it was worth it" "That would explain why you stink" "Hey!". I pulled out my com-link and was about to call the ghost. "what are you doing?" Ezra asked "If we don't call, than they would get worried, You remember the last time they got worried" "Kanan and Hera is going to kill us" "No.....just you" I say calling "What!" "Shadow to ghost, come in ghost" "This is specter 1. Kid whats taking to long?" "Uh nothing, we just thought it would be nice to stop and enjoy the view of Lothal" I lied knowing Kanan and Hera would flip. "Yea and Lord Vader is my father. You two are in so much trouble" "Now now Kanan, you know isn't my fault.....it was Ezra's" "What! NO!" Ezra said while snatching the com-link out of my hands "Kanan, we were doing fine until.." I cut him off "This one over here decided to paint a rebel symbol with Sabine's paint over a empire symbol on the side of a building" "YOU TOOK MY PAINT!" Sabine yelled over the link "You better hope those troopers don't end you if they fine you, 'cause if they don't....I will" "Okay thank you Sabine" Hera said taking over. "Meet up back at the ghost and DO NOT stop for anything. Understood" "Yes" we both say "Good, ghost out".We look at each other and burst out laughing. "Well, that came out better than I thought" Ezra said while walking towards the door. I nodded in agreement and followed.

We continued walking until we see more troopers. "Quick, this way" Ezra said leading my to the nearest alley and climbed up the building. Thankfully we avoided all the trooper and got to the field. "You do know when we get back, they're going to kill us right" Ezra said as the ghost came into view and we could see a angry mandalorian, twi'lek and Jedi bounty hunter. "You're soooo dead" I whispered "You too" "Not today" and I disappeared out of nowhere. "Shadow!" "Ezra Bridger!" Ezra turned to see Sabine walking down the ramp with fire in her eyes. "I did nothing!" and He ran with Sabine behind him. Hera and Kanan both sigh. "What are we going to do with them love?" Hera asked "What, you wanted kids" "Really? You playing this game again" "Yea Kanan, really?" They truned and saw me standing there. "Shadow" Hera said walking over "You're in trouble too" and with that I quickly disappeared. "Jist wait until you get back here young lady!" "Hera please! I'm trying to sleep!" Zeb yelled. Hera put her hands on her hip amd turned to Kanan, who was watching Sabine and Ezra. "Should we stop them love" "No" and they turned to see disappeared again. Kanan just took a deep breath and continue to watch. Hera did the same.

Story short, Ezra was luck the force was on his side and I'm not sticking around for a while until Kanan and Hera forget it...so maybe I should see what agent Kallus is up to. 😊