Kanan

"Kanan" "What Ezra" "KANANNN!!" Ezra yelled from the living room "WHAT!" he answered but was greeted with nothing. Kanan signed, got up from his mediation chair and headed towards the living room. "What do you want kid?" Kanan asked.
"Nothing" "You're kidding me right? You make me get up, interrupted my meditation and make me come here....for a nothing" "Yea pretty much" Ezra answered. Kanan said nothing and was about to walk out when he heard Hera call his name. "Kanan" "Yeess". There was no answer, only silence. "YES HERA!" Kanan yelled. "Are you yelling at me Kanan Jarrus!" "No" Kanan said quickly. Everyone on board knows not to mess with a angry twi'leg, also known as Hera. Kanan groaned and made his way to the cockpit. "Yes Hera" "Oh never mind love" "Really?" Kanan said starting to get annoyed "Yep" Hera said preparing to take off. "All right" and with that Kanan left to his room.
Just as he got to his room, he heard Ezra calling him. "Kanan!" "What do you waannnttt?" Kanan whined "Come here" "Arghhhh".
Kanan made his way back to the living room to find Ezra still sitting on the chair, thinking. "What kid". Ezra sat there for a moment before saying "Oh never mind,I remembered now". Kanan just walked out with saying a word and went to his room.
Let just say when someone called or needed him, he didn't come out.