homework

"Ezra time to do homework" Kanan said walking into Ezra's shared room. "Why?" "Because you need to learn how to use your lightsaber" "Why?" Ezra asked "So you won't burn yourself" "Why?" Because..... Wait, why am I telling you this you already know" Kanan said. Ezra gaved Kanan as smirk and slowly moved toward Kanan with his lightsaber in his hand. "Umm kid?" He said backing up. Ezra turned on his saber, smiled creepy and ran towards Kanan.
Kanan ran out of Ezra's room where he was meet with a can full of pink paint to the face. "WHAT THE..." Kanan said but was cut off by Hera. "Language love. There's kids here" "HEY! We aren't kids.....while I'm not" Sabine said pointing to herself. "Neither am I " Ezra said raising his voice and pointing to himself too. "Sorry kid" Zeb said "You are a kid". Ezra crossed his arms and looked away. "Beep boop beep" (Who wants pictures) Chopper said coming out of his hiding spot. "I do" Sabine said "Yea us too" Zeb and Ezra said. "I would like one" Hera said. "Your kidding me right" Kanan said while trying to get the paint off himself. "Sabine is this washable?" Kanan asked her "Yea totally" Sabine mouthed a big NO while shaking her head when Kanan wasn't looking. "Ok then, I'll be in the shower and when I come out. All of you are in so trouble" He said walking away. "Especially you, Ezra" pointing to Ezra. "WHAT! Why!" "Because you didn't do your homework" "What that has nothing to do with this and that's not fair" Ezra replied quickly. "Suck it up buttercup, thats life" and with that Kanan walked away, leaving the crew in the hall way confused at what he said.