Chapter 1

Lord it busy today! I walked down Oxford street my blonde perfectly straight hair bouncing on my back, crustal blue eyes scanning the shops looking for Christmas presents. Yes, it's only November 16 but I like to do my shopping early problem? Anyway.... A little about me my name is Catalina Espinosa but people call me Lina or cat. I'm 18, average height and weight. ( Lina up top) Nothing special right. The only thing I like about me are my eyes. One is blue one is green!
My hobbies are making videos on YouTube. Drawing and playing the guitar, my father taught me when I was little.
But anyways back to my shopping. I was looking at a red SnapBack when I was pushed to the ground. My head started to hurt.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there when I was running. Here let me help you up" the guy said while holding his hand out to help me up.
" thanks and it's fine, I'm Lina ." I said taking his hand.
" I'm Nash"
I looked up to see him staring into my eyes. I smile at him and started to walk away. I felt a hand grab my hand.
"Wait, can I have your number I would love to see you again Lina ." Nash smiled and held his phone.
" sure! Here put yours in too." I handed him my phone and we swapped numbers. We smiled and walked away.

6 years later.
Lina  pov

I was playing my guitar when my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw it was from Nash
N-Nash , L- Lina

N- hey!

L- hi

N-so I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch tomorrow?

L- sure!

N- great I'll text you tomorrow

L- Okay byeee.

After we said bye I got changed and went to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about a certain blue eyed boy.