Chapter 3

We showed up to this really nice restaurant I couldn't even pronounce the name to and got out. We went in and quickly got seated. We ordered and got our food.
While we was eating Nash asked me questions like my favorite color, hobby, movie ect. I found out he has a little brother named Hayes who is 15 and a little sister named skylynn who is 5. He has a older brother named Will who is 20 but he doesn't live with them. I told him about my brother Matt who is my twin. I also found out his birthday is a day before mine. His is December 28 and mine is December 29. We talked for a while then went to pay. I took out my wallet to pay but Nash took it and paid with his money.
"Nash I wanted to pay." I said taking my wallet back
"This is a date I wouldn't make you pay. I'm not that kind of guy."
"Your amazing!" I said blushing
"Not as amazing as you." He said grabbing my hand.
I looked down at our hands and smiled. We got to the car and drove to my house. On the way I looked at my phone and saw it was already 8 o'clock at night. Wow I didn't know we took that long. We pulled up to my house and walked to my door.
"Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun." I said getting my keys out
"Your welcome. Can I ask you something before you go?" He said holding my hand still
"Yeah anything" I said looking into his blue eyes getting lost in them
"Will you do he the honors of going on another date with me?"He said putting his for head on mine.
"I would love to go on a date with you Nash."I said without hesitation.
After I said that he pushed be softly on the wall and kissed me. I felt sparks as soon as his lips were on mine. Like the Fourth of July in my stomach.
We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes and said goodnight he kissed me once more before going to his car and leaving.
I unlocked my door and went to my room. I changed into comfy clothes and went to sleep with a big smile on my face
----------------------------------
Sorry it's short I had a lot of homework and it was past midnight! But I hope you like it so far it's my first one so tell me what you think