Chapter 2

I woke up to my phone buzzing.

Nash-good morning beautiful. I'll pick you up at 2 is that okay?
L-perfect! See ya later.

I looked at the time and saw I had about an hour or two. I leaned over and got my guitar. I got my camera and started to film and YouTube video.
"Hey guys its Lina And I haven't had time to do a video lately. But since it a weekend and I'm really bored I decided why not? So this is " never be alone" by Shawn mendes. I hope you guys like it.

"I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [2x]

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [6x]

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone
Never be alone.

"I hope you like my cover give it a thumbs up if you did and comment what song you guys want to hear. Thank you for listening bye guys stay beautiful!" I said and ended the video.

I was going on vine when I got a email
Dear Lina Espinosa,
We have recently seen your vines and we think you are a really talented singer. We would love for you to come and join magcon I have talked to the boys and they thinks it's a great idea. We need an answer in two weeks so I can send you a plane ticket and start putting your name out. I hope you come and join us.
Bart Bordelon.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed as I heard my mom run upstairs to my room.
"What! Are you okay? What happened?" I showed my mom the email with a huge smile on my face.
"Can I please join I'll call you everyday I'm gone and I'll send pictures! Please mom this could be the start of my music. I could finally get my big chance." I asked looking straight into her eyes.
My mom sighed " Sure. But only if you call everyday your gone. I mean it Lina I need to know what is happening."
"Omg thank you thank you thank you!" I was jumping up and down hugging her.
"Now get ready if your going with Nash."
"I am ready" I said laughing going downstairs with her.

*knock knock*
I went to the door and saw Nash with flowers in his hand and his free hand in his pocket.
"Aw thanks Nash you didn't have to do this for me." I said as he handed me the flowers.
"Yes I did. Are you ready?" He said smiling
"Yeah hold on. Bye mom!!!" I yelled and walked out of my house to his car. He opened my door for me.
"Thank you sir."
"Your welcome ma'am" he said closing the door.
He jogged to his side and got in. He started his car and pulled out of my drive way.
"So where are we going?" I asked looking at him
"It's a surprise"
"Nash I hate surprises" I said smiling
"I know that's why I did it."
He looked so cute with his smile and laugh. I was looking out the window at the snow starting to fall. It looked gorgeous outside.
"So Bart was talking to me and the guys and said a girl might be joining us at magcon."
" oh really? Who?" I said smiling
"I don't know he didn't say. But I want you to know I have feelings for you. And even if you don't have feelings for me I want you to know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."
"Nash I have feelings for you too. And I want you to know I'm the girl Bart invited to magcon." I looked at his shocked face and laughed.
"Really? Your the girl he said is going to be one of our new singers?"
"Yes he asked me this morning." I said.
"Are you going? This is amazing! But I didn't know you could sing." He said looking over at me.
"Calm down a little Nash lol. But yes I am going my mom said I could. I agree this is totally awesome. And yeah I've been singing since I was little and I'm okay." I said answering all of his questions.