Chapter 42

We all decided to watch a Harry Potter marathon. I braided Lainey's hair while she braided mine. Me and her are going to the mall tomorrow to see if we can meet another friend.

Since the girls will be gone for a while I don't want to hang out with a 15 year old if I'm 19. I need a friend that is as old as me. After all the movies were over we all went to sleep.

I laid in bed with Connor and Jacob was asleep with Cameron and Nash. They wanted the baby tonight. I didn't mind since they are practically my brothers now.

I finally fell asleep at 2:30. I don't remember if I had a dream or not cause I don't even remember falling asleep.

When I woke up I got into the shower and got dressed into my white ripped skinny jeans and my California blue van shirt that said manager on the back.

I put on my new name tag and grabbed the store keys. I am opening today. I got my car keys and woke up Lainey.

"Lainey wake up. I have to go to work today but I'm off at 3 have Hayes drive you to the mall at 2:30. It's only 6:45 right now so you can go to sleep. But do not let the boys cook! Love you bye." I ran out of her room and grabbed my purse off the couch.

I got to my car and plugged my phone into the charger and aux cord. I played "like I'm gonna lose you" by Meghan trainer. This is one of my fav songs as of right now.

I backed out and drove down the road. I got a coffee and went to work. I pulled into the mall and parked in my parking place. I get my own cause I'm a manager.

I got my keys and purse and got out. I locked my car and walked into the mall. I hate that the vans store is on the 2nd floor. I walked up the stairs and unlocked vans.

I went inside and clocked in. I went to my office and put my crap down. All the employees should be here any minute then I can officially open.

I say on the counter waiting for the employees to show up. I was texting Connor when Jake and Jessy showed up. They clocked in and I turned on the sign and opened the doors.

It didn't take long for the customers to show up. I was looking at all the customers that came in so I could see if I wanted to hang out with any.

So far I haven't seen one that catches my eye. I was about to give up and wait until later. Until this girl who was my age came to the cash register to buy her shoes.

I could tell she was about 19 and on a basketball team because she was in her uniform. She pulled her phone out and got on Instagram. I could tell me and her would be great friends.

"Excuse me but I was wondering if you would like to have a sleepover?" She looked up and put her phone away.

"Um when?" She seemed okay with it. Cool a new friend!

"Tonight. I'm Catalina by the way but call me Lina." She shook my hand and gave me the money for her shoes.

"Yeah sounds great. My name is Marley. Here put your phone number in and I'll text you later. What time do you get off?" She asked.

"I get off at 3 then I'm going shopping with three of my friends. Wanna come?" I handed her her phone back and she handed me mine.

"Yeah sounds good I'll meet you here at 3?" I nodded and gave her the shoes and money back.

After she left I texted Lainey.

L-hey invite Hayes and Connor to come later. Oh and tell Connor to bring Jacob.

L- okay. And how is finding a new friend going?

K- great I found a really awesome girl. She is staying the night with us and I think she would be a perfect couple with Jack gilinsky.

L- awesome. Want him to come too?

L-no she will meet him tonight. I got to go bye!

L-bye sugar plum!