Chapter 47

I woke up and I was in my bed. I looked at my phone and saw it was the next day. Wait. What? Oh well.

I got out of bed and put on my gray sweat pants from gap and my black long sleeve race car shirt.

I put on some knee high socks and put my hair in a bun. I did my makeup and put on my white converse.

I walked down stairs to see the guys watching t.v.

"Hayes go get dressed and meet me at my car." I said grabbing my keys. He nodded and ran upstairs.

I walked to my car and got inside. I plugged my phone up and played Jack and Jacks song like that. A few seconds later Hayes showed up.

He was wearing black Sweats and a red long sleeve magcon shirt. He had his white converse on and his car keys around his neck.

He got in and I smiled. I pulled out and drove to the mall. Once we got there I went to vans and told my boss I couldn't work for two weeks cause magcon and he said ok.

Me and Hayes shopped for three hours and bought very few things. I got many long sleeve shirts and sweats and Nike slides. I also got converse.

While Hayes shopped for something I went and got my nails done. They are French manicure with a black sparkly line.

I met Hayes at the food court and we ate at the Chinese place. It was really good. We talked about what happened with Connor and me.

"I honestly don't know. I just don't want Jacob to grow up without a father. What do I do?" Hayes took a deep breath.

"You could always say Jc is the dad. You and Jc are really super close and he is always with Jacob. But that is just an option." I nodded maybe Jc would be a father figure for Jacob.

"Will you be with me when I ask Jc. I will make sure to tell Connor later." He nodded and we left.

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about this. I know I shouldn't do this to Connor but he is moving back to Minnesota for college anyway.

It's not like he would ever be here for Jacob right? I don't know I hope Jc or Cameron will be the father figure Jacob needs growing up.

Before I knew it I was pulling into my driveway. I turned off the car and just sat there honestly scared to go inside.

Finally I got my bags and followed Hayes into the house. We got in and put the bags away. Cameron's face lit up when he saw me walk in the door.

He stood up and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at home since I'm so much shorter then him. I decided to ask him to be the dad.

"Cam can I talk to you privately for a minute please?" He nodded probably noticing my voice shaking.

We walked into the game room and sat down. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Cameron. I trust you with my life. And I want to ask you something but if you don't want to then I completely understand. But my question is" I sighed "will you be the father figure Jacob needs growing up?"

He looked shocked but happy at the same time. He hugged me and kissed my cheek slowly.

"I would love to!" I smiled and hugged him tight.

"What are you going to tell Connor?" My smile soon faded. Crap I have to tell him now.

"I honestly don't know......will you be there with me? Just in case." He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We walked to the living room still holding hands. The guys saw and stopped the movie and gave us weird looks.

"Connor we need to talk to you. Guys can you give us a minute and go home please. Hayes can stay. I'll call you when we are done." They nodded and left. Hayes say on the other side of me and cuddled up to me.

I was playing with Hayes hair while he laid on my lap. I knew I had to tell Connor now and he wasn't going to be happy. 

"Connor, listen your going back to Minnesota and we broke up and so long story short I ask Cameron to be Jacobs dad. Jacob will grow up thinking his father is Cam." I looked and Connor and he is crying.

"He won't know I'm his father at all?" I shook my head no. Wow this is way more painful than I thought.

"Your leaving for years. I'm not letting him grow up without a father it's just crap. You can be mad all you want. This is my decision and that is final." He nodded and walked out of the house.

I started crying and cuddled into Cam. The guys walked into my house and Nash gave me Jacob. I smiled and laid with Cameron, Hayes, and Jacob.

All night we watched movies and hung out. It was nice cause they weren't loud for once. We all ended up sleeping in the living room.

Me, cam, Hayes, and jacob slept on the biggest couch cuddling together with Jacob laying on a pillow in the middle.

Jc and kian and Andrea slept on the love seat and the rest slept in the floor or the recliners. Today was a good day but Connor still hasn't came back.