Chapter 11

I woke up to my alarm going off. I didn't even know I set that. I got up and threw my hair in a ponytail and put on some ripped white shorts. I threw on my cross shirt with my jean vest and my cowboy boots.

After I got dressed I got my purse and my phone, keys, and money and got In my car. I was about to back out when I remembered I forgot to lock my door.

After locking my door I drove to the mall. I went to vans and applied there and they said I could have it cause they were already were short handed.

I started tomorrow so I bought some vans then went and got a new penny board. I went to the swimming store and got a lot of bathing suits and got twinkling lights.

I went to my car and drove home. I got home and got my bags and unlocked the door. I went to the pool room and got a ladder out and hung up the lights above the pool.

I already put the galaxy wallpaper on the ceiling and so the lights made it look tumbr. It looked great in the room when I was done with it. I was kinda hungry so I made some tacos.

The next day

I woke up the next day and started to get ready for my first day at my new job. It's crazy saying that cause I have a lot of money but everyone needs a job.

I put on some ripped tight skinny jeans and my employee vans shirt I put my lanyard around my neck with my keys and name tag. I grabbed my mint green vans and my sunglasses.

It felt very good outside today so I decided to skate to work instead of driving. I grabbed my vans backpack and ran out the door. I locked the door and started skating down the road.

Once I got to work I checked in and went to find my boss. I finally found him and he told me what I was going to be doing which was helping the customers find shoes and going to get their sizes.

This is going to be easy enough. After a little while all the teens started to come in since school is out I'm so happy I'm 18 and don't have school anymore. I got all their shoes and helped who I needed to and it was actually really fun cause I met some friends.

I got off in 30 minutes and I decided to adopt a puppy cause my huge house is kinda lonely just by myself. I decided to get a baby girl husky. They are adorable!

After I got off work I went to the shelter. I asked the lady where her dogs where and she led me to the room with all the dogs. I walked around playing with them until I found the huskies.

I found a little girl and fell deeply in love with her. I picked her up and got her a mint collar and a mint leash. I also got food and Bowles and some toys and a bed.

I went to the desk and bought all the stuff and adopted the dog. I put her collar and leash on her and she walked down the road and I rode my penny board.

After out walk we got home and I filled up her food and water bowl and put her bed with a blanket on it. I put her toys on the ground and took off her leash. I picked up her name tag for her collar.

I finally decided to name her rocky. I put her name on the tag and put it on her. She ran in circles. She was the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She looks kinda lonely with just herself so I think I'm going to get another dog for her to play with.

I cleaned up the house and put my clothes in the washer. I put rocky in her playpen thing for dogs. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I shaved and got out.

After I dried off I got dressed in some sweat pants that said vans down the side that were black with mint lettering and a mint tank top that had my last name across the back.

I picked up rocky and walked downstairs to the movie room. I put in high school musical just because it was the first movie I saw.

After the movie was over I took Rocky outside to use the bathroom. It was cold so I grabbed a blanket and wrapped up in it. I got some hot chocolate and went back to get rocky.

I opened the door and she came running in. She ran to her bed and laid down. I giggled and walked over to her and kissed her head. I covered her up and closed her gate so she couldn't get out at night.

I went upstairs and laid down. I picked up my old phone and looked at my text messages from the boys. I was crying by the end of reading them.

I decided to text them and at least tell them I was okay. I know I shouldn't but I haven't talked to them in about a month. I know I left so I wouldn't hurt them anymore but they are still family and I won't tell them where I live.

I texted Matthew first and told I him who I was and that I missed him a lot. Then Nash I told him I love him and that I miss him. After I texted all the boys I got out my sketchbook and started to draw a person I saw in one of my dreams.

After I got done with my sketch i looked at it and the person I saw looked like someone I have seen before and not in a dream. No matter what I just couldn't find out who it was.

I put my sketchbook in my night stand and turned off the lamp and fell into a deep sleep. Right when I was about to fall asleep I saw that person again.