Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I groaned and rolled over. I saw it was just the boys replying to me in a group message. Ugh I hate group messages with these boys. I shut it off trying to go back to sleep then remembered I have work.

I looked at the time and realized I have to be there in 15 minutes. I jumped out of bed and threw on some short black shorts a white tank tip that says vans. I ran to my car with my keys, shoes, bag and name tag.

I started my car and started driving to work. On my way there I put on my shoes. And did my make up then there my hair hair In a ponytail. When I got there I parked and got out I ran into the mall and to vans. I checked in and put my name tag on.

All day was the same old thing. Helping customers and finding shoes. I had to work the counter. It was fun but I didn't like it as much as just walking around the whole time.

This went on for the next 6 hours. Finally I could go home. I decided I get Chinese and a Coffee from McDonald's. I went to my car after grabbing my stuff.

I pulled up to McDonald's and walked in I ordered and waited for my drink. As I was waiting I felt someone hug me very tight behind me. I was scared for a minute then turned around to see my brother hugging me.

"Matt! What are you doing here?" I was shocked to see him.
"Magcon is here this month. What are you doing here?" He said confused and kinda sad.

"Matt you know why. I know you got my letters. Don't make me say why again. But I have to go bye." He grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"Lina why are you leaving again. We need you. I need you. Please don't go." I looked in his eyes and I knew I couldn't do it.

"Fine, you and the boys come to this address at 7 and I'll explain." I said writing it down and walking to my car.

(Matt's pov)

"Dude who was that hot girl you were talking to?" I looked to see Nash. I just smiled at him and told the guys we have plans tonight.

Skip to tonight
(Lina's pov)

Ugh I can't believe they are coming over. I'm currently making spaghetti because Matt loves it. I took Rocky outside to the back yard so she could play.

After I was done cooking. I went to the art room. I use this closet under the stairs like Harry Potter but for art. I draw in here or just to think.

The doorbell rang I got up and went to answer it. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I looked to see all the boys looking shocked and confused.

"Hey guys, um come on in." Moving out the way each boys came in and I slightly smiled.

"Lina?" I turned around to see Nash. I ran to him and hugged him and cried into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry Nash I really am. I hated leaving but I thought it was the right thing to do." He rubbed my back until I stopped crying. I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

Why don't I still feel those sparks I always have. I look behind him to see my two best friends.

"SHAWN! SAM! Omg." They smiled and we all hugged. After we all said out hellos I showed them around. And we talked and ate.

"Crap! Shawn come with me I want to show you something. You guys can come but let Shawn in the front of the group." We all stood up and went to the back door. I opened it and Rocky came running in right into Shawn.

"Omg guys look at this dog! It is so cute. Where did you get her Lina I need one. Now!" I giggled at Shawn and said I'm getting a new one and it can be his but it has to stay at my house.

We talked for hours and it was getting really late and I have work tomorrow.

"Okay guys I'm going to go to be I have work in the morning. So y'all can stay here I have guest bedrooms up stairs and a indoor pool. The movie room and game room are on the top floor and the bedrooms are on the second floor. Don't kill or break anything." They all nodded so I guess they understood.

"What time do you leave Lina?" I looked at Shawn.
"10. I work at the mall." He nodded and him and the boys went to get their clothes and to check out of the hotel they are staying in.

Yes I let them stay with me. We are family I love him. I picked up Rocky and put her in her bed in my room and changed. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

I could hear the boys try to come in quietly. Laughing as I hear Matt yell at Connor. I fell into a deep sleep. Maybe I did miss them more then I thought.