Chapter 4

"Mom where is my blue suitcase?" I yelled
"Under Matt's bed." She said walking in with it. I grabbed it and put it on my bed. I needed help packing so I went to find Matt.
"Matt can you come help me please?" I asked hugging him.
"Yeah hold on I'm on the phone." He said
"Who are you talking to?"
"Someone from magcon so stop talking if you still want to be a secret!" I sighed and walked out of his room. I was folding my clothes when he walked in and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Lina. I just don't want them all over you yet." He said looking down at me.
"Matty they are going to find out sooner or later. I am joining magcon after all."
"I know." He said sighing.
"What's wrong matt?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. He wrapped me in his arms and hugged me.
"I'm not ready to share you yet. I feel like we aren't gonna be as close anymore once you meet the guys. That you'll find a better person to talk to." I felt the tears fall one by one onto my shoulder.
So as you can tell me and Matt are very close. We tell each other everything that is happening or that we have done. We are more like best friends then brother and sister.
"Matt listen to me. Your my brother I could never replace you. Sure I might get close to the boys but I would give up all of them and my vine and fame if it means we could stay close. You're my twin! You're literally my other half. I love you so much Matthew!" I said crying
He looked at me and smiled wiping my tears. We hugged then finished packing my stuff.

3 hours later.

I know what you're thinking. Why so long? But I'm a girl and it's a five month tour.
After packing Matt told me he hasn't packed either.
"Please help me!!!!" Oh come on not the puppy dog eyes! Ugh fine.
"Go to your room then." Sighing I walked to his room and we started packing. After we were done with his I got a phone call
* phone call *
L-hello?
B-hello miss Lina this is Bart the head of magcon i was calling to inform you and Mathew that we have started the tour earlier then planned it's start Monday.
L-oh okay that's fine see you then thank you for calling.
B- no problem bye guys!
*end of call*

"Who was it Lina ?"Matt asked not looking up from his phone.
"It was Bart. He said tour is starting Monday instead of two weeks." I replied
"Oh well are you telling mom?"he said finally looking.
"Well duh Matt she needs to know!" Laughing I walked down stairs. I heard my mom and dad yelling in the kitchen. I walked in and saw my dad signing papers.
"Mom. Dad. Is everything okay?" I asked
"Go get your brother we need to talk to y'all." My mother said looking down. I ran upstairs and told Matt  that they need us and we walked down. We walked down and sat down in front of my parents. My mother and father looked at each other then back at us.
"Look guys, sometimes in a relationship thing don't work out like you would hope..." I didn't even let my dad finish before I ran out of the room crying. 

Later that night
(Matts pov)
How could they do this to us. I was laying in my room crying. I heard them yelling so I went to check on Lina
"Lina can I come in?" Knocking lightly on her blue door. I didn't hear anything so I opened it. I looked in to see her curled up on her bed with dried tears on her cheeks. I walked over and covered her up and kissed her forehead.
" I love you Lina."I was about to walk out when I heard her talk.
"Please stay with me Matt." I walked back over and got under the covers with her holding her in my arms and she silently cried. Soon I started to feel my eyes get heavy and fell into a deep sleep.

(Lina's pov)
I looked at Matt and saw he was asleep. I can't believe he still hasn't told them about me. He said he would when he saw them. THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO! I hate being a secret. I can't even go outside with him without risking fans seeing me. But I want the fans to know I Lina Espinosa is Matthews twin. Pluse I have already met Nash but he doesn't know my brother or my last name. He only knows my brothers name is Matt. He is gonna hate me when he sees me tomorrow. Well I need to stop thinking about this I will be known as matts sister soon enough. I just hope I don't get to much hate for not telling the fans sooner. I mean my vines and YouTube videos have my last name but I guess people think I just like Matthew. Ew I can't even picture that gross. Just a few more hours....

----------------------------------
Sorry guys it suck but it's my first. It will get better I promise