Chapter 18

After saying sorry we all decided to go see a movie at the movie theaters. We are so happy Nash and Cams movie the out field comes out in 4 days.

So we went to see cams old movie expelled. It was great as always. I'm so proud of my boys. Nash said we are all going to the movies to see his when it comes out and then have a party.

"No your not throwing a party in my very expensive new house! I just bought this and your not screwing it up before you even move in." Yes we are still fighting about this stupid party.

"Please Lima.Your house is amazing. It would be a great place to throw a party." He tries to get me too but I am not budging.

" how about we do it in my barn?" He looks at me weird and I don't understand why. Oh yeah duh I haven't shown then that yet.

"Come with me. But only Nash for now." We walk out side and follow a path of stones and flowers I made until we came up to a red barn.

We walked in and he gasped. Yeah it was pretty cool. Way cooler then a normal barn (barn uprooted). It had a bar and lights and a disco ball and a dance floor.

It had couches and a huge tv. It was air conditioned so I would say it's like another house. I stay here when I need to think. It's kinda like my get away place.

"This is awesome. Did you do all of this by yourself?" I nodded and smiled a little knowing I did this.

"Look only you and me know about this. It is my get away place. I still don't want a party yet. At least not until y'all are moved in and we have lived here for a while. But you have to promise on your life you will never ever show any body this barn." He nodded and we went back to the house.

"So do we get a party or nah?" Cam asked as we walk back in. I said no and he frowned. Aw how cute.

"I'm going to take a shower then go to the barn for a minute I'll be back later." With that I went to my room and I locked the door and took a shower. I got out and put on a Connor franta hoodie and sweatpants that said Espinosa on them.

I walked downstairs and went in the little room under the staircase. I grabbed the barn keys and my laptop and old phone.

I went outside and remembered I might stay at the barn so I got a blanket from the closest by the back door and left.

I got to the barn and unlocked the door I went in and locked it back. I turned on the air conditioner and sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix and started watching vampire diaries.

I got chicken Alfredo and a Mountain Dew from the fridge and ate while watching the movie. By time it was over I got a call from Connor.

C- hey are you coming back everyone fell asleep waiting on you.
L- no I'm gonna stay here tonight.
C- but won't it get cold and you aren't sleeping outside by yourself.
L- Connor chill. You can come stay with me if you want. Just follow the path of stones then knock on the door 3 times. Bye

I hung up before he could say anything else I got up and went to the door. Just as I got there he knocked I opened the door just enough for me to get out.

"Connor before you go in promise not to tell anyone about this. Okay?" I was kinda scared cause this was my place but he is family and my boyfriend.

"Promise." He held his pinky finger out like little kids. Aw. I hooked my finger with his and let him in.

"Wow Lina this is amazing!" I smiled and went to the fridge.

"Want a Coke?" I held it out for him and he gladly accepted it.

It feels weird having someone else in her because it was just me for months after I left.

I like showing the guys cool stuff like this so I'm going to show all of them but only I have the keys so they can ever get in with out me.

"Connor I'm going to bed so you can go home if you want now that you know I'm safe. I don't want the boys worried about you too so go and tell them in the morning and I'll come in tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and pushing his outside and shut the door.

Finally alone at last. I got my guitar and started playing human by Christina perri. I sang until I couldn't cry anymore. I miss my parents so much.

I laid down thinking of all the memories I have with my parents and the boys. I couldn't be anymore happier then right now. Sighing I fell into a deep sleep.