Chapter 43

Hours passed and I was finally able to go home. I got my stuff and called Lainey.

LE- got your butt here girl.
L- okay we are at Starbucks almost there. Want anything?
LE-cotton candy frappé please.
L- Lina we are on our way. Love you.
LE-love you too. Tell Hayes I love him.
L- will do see you in a second we will meet you at vans.
LE- okay bye doll face.
L- bye sugar plum.

I got all my crap and shoved it into my vans backpack. I was texting Shawn when the girl I met earlier came in. We talked for a while and I figured out a lot about her.

Her name is Marley. She is 19 and plays on a professional basketball team. She had red hair (obviously) has a tattoo on her lower back of her name and a little heart on both sides.

She loves music and loves to sing. She has no social media which means she won't freak when she meets the boys. She is a tomboy and her fav singer is Luke Bryan.

She is so country I absolutely love it. We are going hunting in the morning. She packed her penny board and her guitar.

She will be great for gilinsky. And a plus is she is single. We laughed and talked until Hayes and Lainey showed up.

"Guys this is Marley. Marley this is Lainey and her boyfriend Hayes. We all live together with about 10 other boys." She nodded and said hi.

We all walked around the mall for hours and Marley already feels like part of the family. Now I think it's time for her to meet the rest of the family. Oh dear here we go.

"Ok guys lets take Marley back to the house so she can meet the boys then we will FaceTime the ones who are gone." I heard a mixture of yeah's or Ok's.

We walked to our cars and Hayes drove home. Me and Marley got into my car and started driving home listening to Shawn.

"Wow this singer is great. Who is he?" She smiled.

"This is my best friend Shawn. He is on tour. He lives with us too." She nodded and listened to the song.

After a few minutes we arrived at my house and got out. We grabbed our bags from the back and walked to the door.

"Ok I'm not trying to scare you but my friends can be really loud and weird. Plus I have a child named Jacob and he is 3 weeks old." I tried to not scare her as much as I think I did.

Well here goes nothing. I put my hands on the door and turn the handle. She better be prepared for my crazy beautiful family.