Chapter 23

I gave them their stuff and they all hugged me tight. I can tell they know why I was crying but I didn't care. It wasn't a secret.

" now girls come here. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. Your my sisters and that will never change. I love you guys with all of my heart. You have been there with me through everything. Your the bestest friends a girl could ask for. I would change anything between us." I was crying and I handed them the golf lockets.

They had 3 tiny hearts on the front and pictures in the inside. One the left was a picture of them and on the right was a picture of all three of us. On the back it said together forever.

They had tears in their eyes and hugged me. I gave them their bracelet and the smiled even bigger. I wish I could hang out longer but jc wants to take me somewhere.

"Alright jc lets go." I grab my keys and purse. I kiss Connor and walk out about putting on my Nike slides by the door.

We go into my car and drove to where he told me too. After a couple songs and a laughing fit later we pulled up to a tattoo place.

"Are you getting a tattoo?" Jc smiled and we got out. I'm confused what does this have to do with my birthday?

"No we are! We are getting clouds on our wrist." He dragged me into the shop and we got sent straight back to the tattoo room. I'm scared....but happy. But I already have a cloud. Oh well Jc already knows that so I'll have two clouds on each wrist.

"Hi jc! What can I do for you?" This really muscly guy shook jc's hand. He is kinda scary.

"Hey Dave. This is my friend Lina and we are here for tattoos." Duh jc he kinda knew that already stupid.

"Well I kinda figured you want a tattoo since this is a tattoo shop"Dave laughs and continues "what tattoo I mean." He laughs again. Wow maybe he isn't scary.

" we would like a simple outline of a cloud in our right wrist. Please." Dave nodes and grabs my wrist. Well I guess I'm going first.

I sat down in front of Dave and he wiped off my wrist. I have a tattoo but but I guess I'm getting another one. He draws the design and shows jc. He nodded and Dave started on the tattoo.

Since it wasn't a big tattoo it only took a couple minutes. It stung but I loved the feeling of the pain. He finished and wiped it off and put medicine on it then wrapped up my wrist.

"Ok you can take that off in two hours. Not before cause you don't want to mess it up." I nodded at Dave's instructions.

He did jc's and we paid and left. I couldn't move my wrist cause it hurt but it was worth it. Next jc made me drive to a piercing shop. Oh god....

" hi I'm Sam how may I help you guys?" And girl probably not 25 asked. She was only like 7 years older then me.

"We want to get her lip  pierced and my ears pierced thank you." She nodded and sent us to a room in the back. This is going to hurt.

"Ok honey lay back. And take deep breaths. Now sir come and hold her hand cause she will probably need to squeeze it." Jc came and held my hand.

"Ok no close your eyes and count to 10. You will feel a pinch then a little bit of burning." I nodded and started to count. 1 2 3 4- CRAP OW!

I squeezed his hand and took a huge breathe. That hurt. She put some cream on it.

"Ok sweetie put this cream in twice a day for 6 weeks. Then you can change it if you want in 8 weeks. Now you can sit up until I finish with him." I just nodded. There is no way in heck I was sitting up yet. I'm too lazy to.

I stayed laying until jc and Sam came back in. His ears were pierced. They look good on him. I really want to go home. And rest. I'm in so much pain. My lip hurts.

"Jc can we go home please I'm in pain." I whined. He laughed and helped me up.

" I have one more place. And no it won't cause any pain." I guess he could sense my fear.

We drove to an ice cream place. Yay! We got out and went inside. We walked up and I ordered mint chocolate chip with a lot of sprinkles mixed inside.

He gave us our food and we drove home. We got to the house and got out. I got my bags and keys. I walked to the door ( with the help of jc of course cause I'm lazy) and went inside.

" babe is home!" Connor yelled coming to hug me. Crap my belly he can't. I only got my belly pierced not long ago it still hurts.

"Connor stop moving!" I yelled right before he hugged me. He looked confused and a little sad cause he couldn't hug me. I smiled and took of my shirt.

I have a sports bra on so it doesn't matter. I showed him my belly and he smiled. I guess he liked it.

"Babe that's hot!" I kissed him and looked at jc who was still coming inside with a bag.

"Jc can I take the wrap off now?" He nodded and I went to the kitchen. Connor and jc followed behind me. I took sizzors and cut the wrap off.

I felt the coldness touch my tattoo and if felt amazing! Connor looked at my wrist and smiled. I'm happy he likes them. And so am I cause I would be screwed if I didn't.

Well this was a busy and painful day. I'm taking my baby and going to sleep. I grab Connor and walk upstairs. I throw my slides off and put my hair in a bun.

I took off my sweats and put on spandex and cuddle up to con.

"Goodnight my princess. I love you." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

" goodnight my prince. I love you more." He laughed. And smiled.

" I love you most." He won. As always.