Chapter 36

After a while we decided Shawn is going to stay here for Brenna. Hayes is staying here for lainey. Matt is staying here for Annabell and Nash is staying cause he has to stay with Hayes.

Connor of course is staying a moving into my room. Nash, Cameron, Hayes and Matt share and room and Annabell, Brenna, and lainey share and room.

We bought the other house and packed all the boys up. We moved them across the street and help then set up. After they set up we all decided to go to a fancy dinner.

None of us girls liked wearing dresses besides Brenna so this is going to suck balls. We all ended up finding a dress and Annabell did my make up while the other girls did theirs.

Annabell also curled my hair. And let's just say. It was terff . What is terff? You may ask. Total perfect. Connor made it up.

We all got dressed and believe it or not the boys took a whole lot longer then us girls. I swear all the boys are you common white girls.

We got to the restaurant and got seated. I was smiling so big and so deep in thought I didn't hear the boys and waiter talking to me.

" I'm sorry what?" I said blushing cause they were all starring at me.

" what would you like to drink ma'am?" The waiter named Jessie asked.

"A lemonade please. Thank you." I handed him my menu after ordering chicken. He took the boys order and left.

"Lina are you okay you seem kinda out of it." Jc looks at me waiting for me to answer.

"This is the table Connor proposed at. And these are the seat we sat at." They all awed and I blushed like crazy.

The waiter brought out our food and drinks and we all ate. I didn't participate in the many conversations around my I kinda zoned out again while eating.

"Lina. Did you hear me?" Connor asked. I was so confused I didn't even hear him try to talk to me.

"No I'm sorry what?" All the boys were looking at me like I was crazy. But I am seriously considering becoming a cheer leader.

"I said me and the boys are gonna take Jacob out tomorrow so you have the whole house to yourself." I nodded and we finished eating.

Before we left I ordered a to go lemonade and walked out. We went home and the boys went to their house. I ran to the babysitter who was a girl about 14. Her name was Emma.

"Hi Emma how was he?" I asked while taking the baby out of her arms.

"He was great. I fed him and changed him. So I guess he is ready for bed unless you are giving him a bath. But goodnight Mrs. Franta!" Connor handed her, her money we owned her and she left.

I gave J a bath and put him to bed. I changed and so did Connor and he laid down. I went to say goodnight to the rest then went to sleep cuddling with Connor.