Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of Connor and Ricky yelling and singing. I opened my eyes to see them literally on top of me.

"Um guys what are you doing?" Ricky gave me a fake smile.
"Um Lina you might want to go downstairs."I was confused as to why but I pushed them off and we started walking down stairs.

I jumped on Connors back and he screamed causing all the boys to look at us. I giggled and waved.

"Good morning my beautiful family." They all smiled and I noticed Nash was sitting in the corner with his head down.

I got off Connor and looked at everyone.
"Explain." They sighed and we all sat down.

"Look Lina I hate to be the one to tell you this but, Nash cheated on you after you were gone." I looked at Sam and I wanted to cry but I didn't feel sad or mad I didn't feel any different.

"Nash is this true?" Nash looked at me and was crying. I saw him nod and I just shrugged.

"It's ok Nash I like someone else anyway. We drifted apart. But we are still family." Everyone looked surprised as I spoke slowly.

"Who do you like?" I looked to see Connor happy. Awe he is so cute.
"If I told you I would have to kill you and I love you" I winked

I decided to go swimming so we all went to our rooms to change.

Sorry it's short I didn't have time to write because of church I apologize. I was stupid and deleted it!! 😝🤓