Chapter 46

After crying off all my makeup and getting Cameron's shirt wet with tears we showed up to the hospital.

We got out of the car and cam carried me inside. We got inside and the boys went to go get food. Typical guys. I went to the lady at the desk and waited for her to see me.

"Hi dear, how may I help you?" The lady said pulling her glasses off.

"I need to see doctor Paul. I think I broke my wrist. Is he around?" She nodded and looked at her computer.

"Yes he is. He will be right to see you. Have a seat and fill these out." I took the clipboard with the papers on it and sat down.

Halfway through the last page the boys come into the waiting room. They have so much food you can barley see them. They sat down and opened a bag of chips.

"Dang guys! Did you at least get me a pop and apple?" They nod and try to figure out who has it. While they do that I finish my paper and take it up to the desk.

I sit back down and Hayes handed me a Mt. Dew and my apple. I smiled and took a bit out of the red goodness. I had cam open my drink cause I couldn't.

"Lina Espinosa I'm ready for you." Doctor Paul said opening the door. I stood up and walked back there. I sat on the table thing and he did my usual checkups.

"Ok what seems to be the problem? Your healthier then a horse." I giggle at that comment.

"Well I think I broke my wrist. I punched a brick wall. I felt a pop and a whole lot of pain shot up my arm." I was kinda embarrassed to say that but I had to.

"Well let's go get you Weighed and get an x-Ray of your wrist." I nodded and followed him to the scale.

"Ok take your shoes off and stand straight on the scale." I took my shoes off and stepped on the scale. He moved a few things and then wrote down others.

"Ok you can put your shoes on now." I slipped on my shoes and followed him to the x-Ray room. I sat on the table and put my arm in the arm rest. He took some pictures and sent me back to my room.

I walked into the room and texted Hayes. A few minutes later Hayes and the doctor walked in. Hayes jumped on the table with me and the doctor put on his gloves.

"Well by the looks of it you broke it in two places." The doctor said. I nodded and he went to get cast tape.

"What color?" Said the doctor holding up a box of different color tapes. There was one that caught my eye.

"The tye-dye tape please." He nodded and got the nurse to rap it while he went to get my medicine.

She wrapped it and cut off the extra tape hanging off. When my doctor came back he explained I need this on for 2 months.

After explaining and giving me my meds. He pulled out a black sharpie and signed my cast so did the nurse.

I smiled as they put a smiley face underneath their names. Hayes signed it and we walked to the boys.

"Oh gosh how bad is it?" Nash asked as soon as he saw the cast.

"I definitely broke it in two places. But I need this on for two months. They signed it but you guys can at home now let's go before my brother freaks out." They nodded and we walked to the car.

Cameron and Nash were upfront and me, Hayes, and Jc were in the back. Jc was talking to the boys and me and Hayes were in the back seat listening to music with my headphones on my phone.

"Wanna go to the mall when we get home?" Hayes asked poking my cast. I nodded turning on Justin Bieber's Christmas album.

I laid my head in Hayes lap and fell into a uncomfortable sleep.