Chapter 30

(9 months later)

Me and Jc are watching a movie in the living room while everyone went to get food. I felt a sharp pain in my side and screamed.

"Lina what happened are you okay! Did you pee yourself?" He asked looking at the water at my feet. I looked down and my eyes went wide.

"Jc the baby is coming! Crap call Connor and get me to the freaking hospital." I'm in pain here! We got my hospital bag we kept by the door in case this happened any time soon.

" bro Connor get to the hospital now! Your baby is on the way!" Jc threw his phone as we pulled up to the hospital. We got inside and Jc got a nurse.

"She is pregnant and her water broke." Jc said kinda scared. She nodded.

"Ok are you the father?" I screamed kinda saying I'm in pain and to shut up!

"No ma'am but he will be here any moment." She nodded and got a nurse to put a i.v in my arm.

"Ok send him to room 240 when he shows up please." With that I am wheeled into another room screaming in pain.

We got to my room and I got on a bed. After I changed into the stupid gown. I put my knees up in the air and they checked to see if I could push.

"Okay sweetie you can push in just a moment we are trying to wait on the daddy." As soon and she said that Connor ran into the room.

"I'm the dad now let's have ourselves a beautiful baby." I could tell he was happy. He grabbed my hand she I squeezed the heck out of it. I was in a lot of pain.

"Ok sweetie when I say push you push really hard and make your head level with your knees. Okay 1,2,3 push!" I pushed with all I could and I knew this would be really hard.

"Ok your doing great I can see the head. Push again." I pushed again and I heard crying. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

(Brenna's pov)

I was sitting on the tour bus. They guys was loading it and we was about to leave when I got a call from Connor.

C- hey bri wanna come meet your nephew?
B- omg he came!
C- yes Lina is asleep but he is in the room come see him and maybe Shawn can take off a while.
B- yes I'll ask. I'll see you soon. Bye!

"Shawn babe we need to go to the hospital. Lina had her baby." He dropped our bags and we drove to the hospital.

"Hi what room is mrs Lina in. She just had a baby." I asked the lady at the desk.
"Room 240. Please stay quiet Mrs franta is still asleep." We nodded and Shawn grabbed my hand.

We walked down the hall and found her room. I walked in and Lina was asleep and Connor was holding the cutest baby boy ever.

"Hey wanna hold him?" I nodded and smiled and Connor put him in my arms. Oh my gosh he is adorable!

"Hi little guy. I'm auntie bri. Mommy and daddy made a really cute baby." I talked in a baby voice and held the baby in my arms.

"He is adorable man you did great." Shawn and Connor bro hug and we hear Lina waking up.

I turn to see her open her eyes. She looked at me holding the baby and started crying. I handed her the little baby boy and she smiled down at him.

"Hi baby it's momma. I love you so much." Lina looks and cries. I can tell she is happy.

"What's his name Lina?" I asked cause no one has told me yet and I kinda want to know.

"Jacob Alexander Franta." I smile. They are a cute family. I want a family like that but I don't want a baby yet and Shawn knows that.

"Hey guys. We came as fast as we could." I see Nash and Cameron walking in. Cam sees the baby and stops.
(Lina's pov)

I cried when I first laid eyes on my baby boy. He was so small and cute he looked like his daddy. I saw Nash and Cameron walk in.

Cameron sees the baby and stops walking. I could tell he was about to cry. And I named my baby after him.

"Cameron do you want to hold your nephew?" My voice was barely audible cause I was screaming.

"Can I?" He was about to cry and it made me tear up. I handed Jacob to him and he cradled him in his arms.

"What his name.?" Cams voice was shaking. I could see the tears. Rolling down his face.

"Jacob Alexander Franta. I named him after you cam." Cameron's head shoots up and he look me in the eyes. He hand the baby to bri and hugs me tight.

"Thank you so much. This is the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you Lina." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Call belle. I need her here. And call Matthew. He should be here now." Nash walks into the hall to call them I guess.

The nurse came into the room. And Unhooked me from all the wires. I was happy to finally be free.

"Ok Mrs franta I have a few questions." I nodded for her to keep going.
"What's the baby's name?"

"Jacob Alexander Franta." She smiled.

"That's a wonderful name. Now you can change and walk around if you want but we need you to rest all visitors must be gone by midnight." I nodded and held my baby.

Matthew better hurry up. Cause I'm tired. And Connor is already falling asleep.