Chapter 33

After endless hours of working out I decided it was finally time to go home. I was really sweaty and tired.

I got in my car and started it. It was pouring down rain and kinda cold. I called Connor and told him i was on my home. He said the boys have been cleaning and he's been laughing cause he didn't have too.

I was driving home and I was singing to the radio. I was so ready to go home and be with my family. I've been working out trying to get this pregnancy fat off.

I pulled up and grabbed my bag and jacket. I took my keys out of the ignition. I got out and ran inside. I was soaked by the time I got up my long driveway.

I opened the door and my house was REALLY clean. Wow these boys know how to clean when I get mad. I walked into the living room to see candles lit and something smelled really good.

I went to my room and changed into sweats and a black v-neck. I put on some socks and took my hair out of my ponytail. I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

I saw all the boys and girls and baby Jacob sat around the table with a perfect home cooked meal in the middle. It was perfect I'm so happy they did this.

"What's going on?" I smiled as Hayes pulled my seat out for me. He sat down next to lainey and looked at Nash.

"We felt bad because we haven't been being the best house guest. This was your house before it was ours and we should be more respectful." I nodded as a sign I agreed and we all started eating.

Once we finished I took all the plates and stuff to the kitchen. I was about to start washing dishes when Cameron came and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I guess he was washing them or something. Oh well I sat on the couch and had no clue where the boys were. I turned on Netflix and started watching once upon a time.

I saw the baby sleeping in his crib in the living room. I picked him up and sat down with him. I just looked at him and admired him. He was so cute. Where is his father?

I fed J after he woke up then put him back to bed. I sat on the couch and covered up with a blanket. It's been 3 hours since dinner and I still haven't see the boys.

I decided they weren't coming home so I locked all the doors and windows and turned off all the lights. I continued watching Netflix until I fell asleep on the couch.