Chapter 6

I woke up to something moving under me. I open my eyes and see I'm asleep on Nash and he is waking up.
"Good morning beautiful." He says in his morning voice.
"Morning." I put my head in his chest as he hold me. He smells so good. We stayed like this until we decided to get up for the first day of magcon. I got up and got my clothes. I got in the shower washed my hair and body and shaved. When I was don't I got dressed in ripped white skinny jeans and a Matthew Espinosa hoodie. I blow dried my hair and curled it. One I was don't I did my make up. When I was done I sprayed my one direction perfume and put on my mint eos lip gloss. I walked out of the bathroom and out the door. I was going to get some coffee down stairs when I was knocked to the ground.
"Omg Lina I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see Nash with a worried face.
"Why do we always meet this way?" I ask giggling a little. He smiled and helped me up. He decided to join me for coffee. But hey I wasn't complaining. We walked down stairs and ordered our coffee. We sat down at a empty table in the back and talked about random things until our drinks were called.
"Two cotton candy frappés for Nash and Lina !" Nash got up and got our drinks. He handed me mine and we went to the place magcon was being held at.
"Okay guys Shawn and Lina are going to sing. Then we will have a dance battle between Nash and Lina and Matt and Cameron. Then whatever y'all want after that." Bart told us when everyone showed up. We all went back stage and waited for our names to me called.
"Okay guys here is the guys and girl who y'all have been waiting for.
NASH GRIER!
CAMERON DALLAS!
MATTHEW ESPINOSA!
LINA ESPINOSA!
SHAWN MENDES!
AARON CARPENTER!
TAYLOR CANIFF!
JACK JOHNSON!
JACK GILINSKY!
HAYES GRIER!
CARTER REYNOLDS!
We all ran out and the fans started screaming. Shawn sang a few songs then I sang a few songs. After we sang we ended up singing stitches together.
After magcon.
"Ugh I'm so tired! Those girls were so crazy and loud today. One tried to kiss me!" I giggle and Nash pulls me down with him on the bed.
"Nash. Man can I talk to you?" Matt asks I look up and he smiles as him and Nash walk out. I wonder what that was about. I shrugged it off and went by Shawn. I pulled out my guitar since we were in mine and matts room. I started strumming the cords to photograph by Ed Sharon. Shawn looks up and smiles at me.
"Wanna sing together?" I nod and start over.
"We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home" we sing softly before the door opens to reveal a happy looking Nash and a smiling Matt. Nash comes over to me and held out his hand. I look up confused but grab his hand. He picks me up bridal style and starts to walk out the door.
"Wait Nash I still have a guitar!" I look worried cause I am really careful about my guitars.
"It's fine you can play later." I'm really confused as to where we are going but I just go with it.
"Can you please put me down?" Giving him the puppy dog eyes. He laughs and puts me down holding my hand. We walk in silence but not awkward silence but a good quiet. We end up at the beach and I look up to him confused. He noticed me looking and looks down at me and smiles kissing my nose. We walk hand in hand to a cave. Nash covers my eyes walking me inside. He takes his hand away and I see the perfect date. It's in a cave covered by a waterfall with blankets and pillows on the ground with lights all around the top of the cave giving us the perfect lighting. There is a picnic basket with chocolate covered strawberries and wine and many different fruits.
" Nash this is beautiful!" I run into his arms and wrap my arms around his waist. I look up to see him already looking at me. He smiled and kisses me softly.
"I'm glad you like it gorgeous." I blush and hide my face in his chest. We sit down and feed each other. We laugh and I sing and play the guitar. It was the perfect date. Nash wanted to go swim but I told him I would play with my guitar. He took of his shirt and his pants. Abs! Was all I could say.
"Like what you see?" He laughs looking at me.
"Why yes,yes I do." I blush and slightly push his shoulder. He laughs and jumps into the water. While he was swimming I was just thinking about how I could definitely see a future with Nash. I could see us together for a long time. I really loved him and couldn't picture my life with anyone else. I strummed the cords to don't let me go. It's a song I have been working on for a while now and I think it's finally done.
"That was an amazing song." Nash came and sat me on his lap when I was done. I didn't know I was crying until I felt the tear hit my hand. He noticed me crying and wiped them away.
"What's wrong beautiful?" His voice was so soft like he was scared to hurt me by talking to loud.
"This is amazing no guy has ever done this for me." He smiled and kissed my head. After a while it started getting dark so we started to walk back. When we got to the hotel he walked me to my room and stopped at the door.
"Lina can I ask you something?" He looked nervous.
"Yes anything." Smiling he looked down at me.
"Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest guy in the world and be my beautiful girlfriend?" Blushing I wrapped my arms around him.
"I would love you be your girlfriend." He smiled and kissed me. We said good night and I walked into my room. Changed and went to sleep thinking of how amazing this day was.

----------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading comment and tell me what you guys think! 💁🏼😘