Chapter 32

"Thanks Lainey. But Connor made half of the baby so Jacob got its cuteness from him." She smiles and continues to play with Jacob.

We pull up to the mall and we all got out. I got his stroller and wrapped in up in a blanket and laid him in the stroller. I put my purse in the bottom part of it and we walked in.

We all got different stuff and I went to the baby store. I bough more diapers and clothes and I saw these three shirts that caught my eye. One was a blue shirt that had a picture of all the boys. One was a mint green that had a picture of me and the girls.

Then one was red with the o2l boys on it. I quickly found his size and also bought him vans and converse to match all the shirts.

I texted the girls to meet at the food court so I could feed J. I walked there and sat down. I ordered Chinese food and made a bottle for J. I was feeding him when I saw all the girls walking towards us.

They were all smiling and I was kinda scared. They walked up and sat down. They each handed me a bag and I looked into them. They all bought stuff for Jacob.

We all finished eating and I decided to carry J. But I need one of the girls to push the stroller.

"Can one of you push this please I'm gonna carry him." Lainey nodded and started pushing it. I can tell she is trying to get on our good side.

Oh well I don't have to push it so I don't care. After hours of hanging out we went home. We pulled into the drive way and Lainey is going to stay with us for a week while her parents are out of town.

We all get out and the girls run inside to see there boyfriends and I get the baby out. I get my bags and their bags and I can barely walk with all of this.

"Could you stop ditching me for boys and get your crap! I have a dang baby in my hand who I'm about to drop." They run and get their bags. I shouldn't have yelled.....jk yes I should have I'm not dropping my baby.

Connor takes Jacob and holds him while I change so I can go to the gym. I need to get this weight off that I gained by having a baby in me.

I put on Nike pros a sports bra with a low cut side muscle tee. I put on my Nike running shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs.

I made a protein shake and held J while drinking it. Once I finished my shake I walked into the living room and my house is a mess! The boys clothes everywhere.

" boys! Clean your crap up. Your not going to destroy my house. This is very expensive and it  was never dirty until you guys came. When I get home this house better be spotless. The only one who don't have to work is Connor then after an hour he will give the baby to Matt." They nodded their heads and I gave con the baby.

I kissed Connor and grabbed my gym bag. I hugged the boys and said bye. I walked to my car and drove to the gym. I'm ready for a work out.

Okay I will write again probably this weekend so please don't give up on my story yet. I've been really busy so I will write soon! Love you guys.