Chapter 26

Today was the day we say goodbye to belle. She is going to be an artist. She is amazing at drawing and painting.

She just boarded and I'm watching her plane take off. I'm really going to miss her. Me and Connor leave tomorrow and I can't wait to get my mind off of everything.

We went home and literally just wanted movies all day while cuddling with each other. I was on Connors lap with Matt beside me.

I heard my phone ring and I look down. I saw it was Brenna and didn't really want to talk to her. I put my phone back in the pocket of matts hoodie and laid back down.

I heard my phone go off again after like 30 minutes after the movie was over. It just kept going off and off and off so I decided to finally pick up the phone.

Without looking who it is I answered the phone.
L- what I didn't answer for a reason. Go hangout with Shawn or something i don't care. Stop calling until I call you. Your gone for two years. Do something anything. Make a baby or something.

S- um this is Shawn?

L- oops um yeah......hey what's up.

S- apparently a baby making process.

L-oops lol anyway yea I got to go.....um make a smoothie. Yea have fun. Bye!

I hung up before he could say anything cause it was really awkward. I was in the middle of texting him when something on the tv caught my attention.

Flight 154 found crashed in a field. Many were injured few were killed. Suspects say they saw smoke in the air before they ever saw the plane. More on this heart breaking story tonight a 6.

No Annabell! I started crying and grabbed my phone I called her number and it went to voicemail. Annabell!

I kept calling and calling and she wouldn't answer. Ugh Annabell answer me. I know I'll call Shawn maybe he has talked to her or she has called him.

S- Lina hey!

L-have you talked to Annabell?

S-yeah she called me just a few minutes ago.

L-omg let me talk to brenna now.

S- okay hold on. BRENNA PHONE! Okay here she is.

L-Brenna?

S-yes who is this.

L- it's Lina

S- omg hey I'm so sorry I haven't called in a while.

L- it's okay. Did you hear about Annabells flight.

S- what do you mean?

L- I heard about the plane crash.

S- her plane was 155 not 154

L-omg okay I was terrified that it was her plane.

S-oh okay well love you I have to go.

L- ok bye.

Omg I was so scared. Annabell better be lucky I love her. Now I can breathe without thinking she is dead.

"Guys it wasn't her. It was a different flight." All they boys sigh and smiled. I could tell they were as scared as I was.

For the rest of the night was fun. We swam. Cooked. And belle even FaceTimed us. She is doing great. She is already done with a years work in less then a semester.

I'm proud of her. And Shawn. They are growing up. Nash and Cameron have another movie and ricky, Trevor, and I have a song out on iTunes.

Jc and kian are nominated for best YouTube videos. So we have to prepare for the Teen choice awards. I'm honestly excited.

Connor goes back to Minnesota for college a week after out vacation. So I'm sad about that but he likes it so I'm happy for him.

Nash and cam leave for New York tomorrow to film their movie and they o2l boys. Well all besides Connor are going to Texas to meet up with jc's family.

We are all going in different directions and I'm honestly scared. Cause jack and jack left to record their music. Matt is going to New York with Nash and I'm going to be alone.

Once everyone leaves I'll be alone for a while. Until they all come back home cause this is their house. I'm going to miss them all so much.

We all decided to go to bed since we are tired and most of us have a plane to catch in the morning.

(Shawns pov)

I'm so happy I asked bri to come with me. We have had so much fun. We went on many dates and I've had shows. Me bri and Austin are going to go paint balling tomorrow.

I miss Lina. I know I broke my promise and I shouldn't have cause she is my best friend. I know if she makes it big she will never forgive me.

After that call earlier made me think. Do I want a family with Brenna? Maybe not now but yes in the future.

Maybe I should talk to her about it. Oh well I don't know I'm going to be cause it's 2 in the morning I'll talk to her later.