Chapter 17

After a while we all had gotten to know belle and she was awesome! She was hilarious and really nice. It already felt like she was part of our family.

"Guys I have a question for everyone. Even belle." They all shook their heads signaling me too go on.

"Raise your hand if you are moving in." Everyone but Brenna and belle raised there hand.

"Okay now Brenna and belle do you guys want to move in too?" Brenna jumped up and yelled yes. We all laughed and looked at belle.

"I would love too let me go call my mom." She walked outside and I guess calling
her mom.

After about 10 minutes of her being outside and us doing vine videos she came inside. She told she could but she had to go home.

Me and Brenna got her phone number and hugged her after Matt did. I walked her out to her car and we was talking about stupid stuff.

I said bye and ran inside because it started raining really hard. Once I got in I went and took a shower.

I got out and put on black  Nike sweat pants, my Nike sports bra and my jc caylen hoodie. I grabbed my Nike socks. I went down stairs and put on my Nike slides.

"Hey guys I'm going out I'll be back later!" I yelled to the boys. I grabbed my keys before they could say anything and ran to my car.

I don't know what's wrong with me I just couldn't be in the house anymore. I guess I shouldn't have had all of them move in its getting cloister phobic.

I drove to Starbucks and ordered my fav. I got a cotton candy frappé. I was on Twitter when I saw all the comments about me and they boys.

I haven't even been with the boys for two weeks and I'm already getting hate again. Ugh why did I have to run into Matt. I'm so stupid!

I went to jc's uncles tattoo shop and got a cloud on my wrist with lightning bolts and rain.

Then I got my ears pierced six times. I went to the mall and died my hair blonde to the top and blue on the bottom. I got some clothes and a new penny board.

I got in my car and drove to Taco Bell I got me and the boys food and called belle asking if she wanted to stay the night. Thankfully she said yes and I went and picked her up.

"Omg Lina you look amazing!" I smiled I love my changes. I'm not ever going to be the same Kayleigh again.

"Thanks. I needed a change and this is it. I'm even changing my mood." She nodded in approval.

We drove to my house and went inside I got my bags and keys and locked my car. I went inside and set my keys down by the door.

I put my bags in my room and put the food in the kitchen. I got my food and took the rest to the boys.

I couldn't find them and heard them in the game room. I took the food down there and yelled.

"Boys food!" They didn't even look up from their game.
"It's Taco Bell!" They all ran to me but stopped right when they saw me.

"Lina what did you do?"Matthew asked me looking at me up and down.

"Well Matthew I changed myself. I'm sick of the old me. Peace me Brenna and belle are going to my room!" I winked at the guys and kissed Connor and went upstairs.

I could still hear the boys talking about me and it was starting to make me mad.

"If your gonna talk about me wait until I leave or get out of my house ok? Ok!" With that I continued to go up the stairs with the girl following close behind.

I know I should have yelled at the boys but I mean who talks about someone when your in that persons house.

I mean this is their home now too. So maybe I overreacted. I should go apologize to them i was kinda a brat.

I sighed loudly and told the girl I would be back. I walked downstairs and saw the boys all sat down with flowers.

"Lina we are so sorry we didn't mean anything bad it's just you looked different and it was weird at first I'm sorry." Matt said looking down at his feet.

I took a long look at the boys and saw they were all about to cry. Oh my gosh what did I do. This is exactly why I left in the first place and now I am doing it again but I can't leave cause this is my house.

"Boys I'm sorry I was just in a really bad mood and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry, but hey family fights." Nash smiled and finished my sentence.

"But they're still family." We all hugged and they gave me the flowers. I took them upstairs and apologized to the girls too.