Chapter 49

I sat at the kitchen table with my face in my hands. I can't believe how everything turned out. It's been 3 months since Connor left.

Magcon is starting up again in a week so we are packing to go to Tennessee. I can't being myself to get up.

Cameron has helped a lot with Jacob and everything. But I still can't stop thinking about if I'm doing the right thing by keeping his aways from his father.

Connor isn't coming to magcon this time cause of school. So I won't be able to talk to him unless I call or text him. I know I need to talk to him about everything but I can't.

"Lina. Come on we need to start packing. We leave tomorrow at 5 am. They moved magcon up." Nash's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I nodded and stood up. I went to my room and got my suitcase out from the top of my closest. I put it on my bed and opened it.

I went to my dresser and got some underwear and bras and put them on my bed. I got some long and short sleeve shirts, sport bras and push up bras. I grabbed some shorts, jeans, sweat pants, and spandex.

I folded everything and put it in my bad nicely and them packed my travel shampoo and conditioner. I packed my body wash and everything needed.

I only packed two suitcases and a carry on bag same as the rest of the boys. I put a pair of short black ripped shorts, blue sports bra and my blue and white jaws low cut tanktop. I put my black sandals by my bed with my clothes and sat down.

I painted my toes and let them dry. I jumped into the shower. I washed and got out. I put on some sweat pants and a hoodie. I got Jacobs suitcase out and packed his clothes.

I packed his shorts, shirts, sweat pants, jackets, vans, socks, diapers, his fav blanket in his suit case. And his baby bottle formula in my his carry on bag.

I packed a bottle and a pacifier. I put a diaper and wipes. Everything he would need for the plane was in his carry on bag. I finished up and put our suit cases by the front door.

I walked over to Hayes who had the Jacob playing with him. I picked him up and sat down.

"Hayes go pack we leave early tomorrow. I have J and take a shower tonight please. Love you!" He nodded and ran upstairs.

I got up and changed Jacob and fed him. I rocked him to sleep and went to my room. I laid him down in his bed and turned on soft piano music.

I laid down and got my phone out. I was on Instagram when someone knocked on my door. I got up quickly so they wouldn't knock again. I opened the door and saw Cam.

"Hey Cameron what's up?" I said standing my the door. He was looking at me and I could tell he wasn't thinking straight.

"Can I come lay in here Nash and Jack fell asleep in my room and I'm bored." I nodded and let him in.

"Here you forgot your sleep clothes have these I've already took from you." He laughed and went to go change.

I walked over to the door and closed it and turned off my light. I plugged in the white Christmas lights that are around my room and laid down.

A few minutes later Cameron came out in sweats and no shirt. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't starring at him. He is freaking hot!

He came and laid down beside me and pulled my body to his. I turned around and put my hands on his abs and fell asleep.