Chapter 51

I woke up with 4 hours left of our flight and was now feeding Jacob. Cameron was now awake and was reading with his hand on my thigh.

After J ate Jack G wanted him so I passed him up one row and Cam pulled me into his lap before I could sit down.

"You're so beautiful." Cameron says while playing with my fingers. I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you Cameron." I kiss him and go to lay down but saw Matt in my seat.

"Matt that's my seat. Move bro." He shook his head no and continued to talk to Hayes.

I didn't feel like fighting so I sat in Matt's seat and cuddled with cam. I'm starting to fall for this boy really hard. I just wonder if he will be there to catch me.

My head was in his neck and his lips were on my forehead. He kissed me softly and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and started thinking about what would happen if I did have a future with Cameron. Would the guys hate me. I hope not I'll talk to Nash.

I looked over and saw Cam was asleep so I pulled out my phone and texted Nash.

L- Nash are you awake I need to talk to someone.

N- yeah I'm awake it's kinda hard not to be when Jack G and Jacob are snoring.

L-ok. Can I ask you something?

N-yeah anything.

L- I think I'm falling for Cameron.

N- well duh that's not a secret.

L- what do you mean.

N- I mean everyone knows this.

L- would I be a slut if we had a future together?

N- where is this coming from? Why would you be a slut?

L- well I dated you and Connor. Two guys from our group so what would happen plus he is Lainey's brother.

N- just because you dated other people don't make you a slut.

L- I have a baby though.

N- that doesn't mean anything. You were in love once.

L- I wish I wasn't.

N- why? You got a beautiful baby boy from it.

L- I wish I wasn't because things were a lot easier when I wasn't a mom. I didn't have to think for two people.

N- I understand but Cameron is a really good guy.

L- I know he is but could he handle being a father figure at the same time.

N- he handles me. He can handle a baby that's almost a year old.

L- I guess. Thanks Nash.

N- no problem Lina.

I did feel a lot better after that but I still needed to sit down and talk with cam about all of this.

We now had 10 minutes left on this stupid plane and I was so happy to be off. I got my carry on and packet the stuff back and put J's stuff in his bag.

Jack handed my baby back and I just stared down at the little baby in my arms. I couldn't believe I had a baby at 21.

Passengers please fasten your seatbelt's we will be landing momentarily.

The lady said into the speakers. I sat back and waited. After we landed we got off and went to get our bags.

I was walking with Hayes and Lainey while Hayes had J. I looked up and saw Cameron and Nash being stupid. Cameron jumped onto Nash's back and he surprisingly caught him.

I laughed and jumped on Gilinskys back he caught me and laughed. I laid my head down and waited to get to the car.

Once we got to the car we got in. I acted like I was asleep and gilinsky let me lay in him. I heard people talking about me.

Cameron's pov

"I don't know man. I like her but I don't want a baby." I told Nash looking over at Lina sleeping on G.

" she likes you but she's scared and I feel like she is about to move on." Nash said patting my shoulder.

It's true I really like Lina but I don't want the responsibility of a baby. I love Jacob but I can't be his father figure.

I need to tell Lina. Maybe she can call Connor or something. Jacob needs his real father not me.

Lina's pov.

I heard everything. I'm moving on from Cameron Dallas. I need to start over from everything. But I don't know how.

"Lina wake up! We are going to miss our flight?" I was being shook. What flight?

I opened my eyes to see Matthew. And my mom. Wait my mom?

"Honey if you want to meet the magcon boys then get up." Wait the whole thing was just a dream.

I don't have a baby. I haven't met the boys. I'm still dating Nash. My parents are still alive! I started crying and my mom hugged me tight.

"Oh baby what's wrong?" She asked.

"Mom my dream was so real. It was good too but I'm happy it wasn't true. I'm only 18 right?" She nodded and smiled.

"Yes dear only 18.  Now get dressed so you can leave." She kissed my head and walked out. Wow.